No announcement yet.

Front end replacement discission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call Neva, at browns Welding in New Braunfels..
    I've bought 50 pieces from them i bet..
    I'm pretty sure you can't get a better Texan built product delivered to your Door , At a better value than Browns..
    Lol I'll be ordering for my new truck ,this Monday..
    They will build to order, practically anything out there..
    Last edited by BigOh!; 11-27-2020, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
      Ditto, these are hard to beat.
      Tough Country is a Texas-based manufacturer, designer, and producer of high quality bumpers, brush guards, headache racks, and step products with a nationwide dealer network.

RanchHand lives on its past I think. I had one on my 13', powder coat fell off in chunks, expanded metal rusted away. It was not built like the old ones

Had a tough country on a old truck. Powder coating wasn’t much better than ranch hand. There were rust stains showing up on the bumper within a year. Well built bumpers, but the powder coating left something to be desired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dspivey View Post
        Browns Welding in New Braunfels. I’ve plowed 2 deer so far and not a dent. https://www.browns-truckaccessories.com/
        Brown's has some pretty good stuff. I know many of the locals like their stuff. They are out there on 1103, north of New Braunfels. The prices are better than Ranchhand, by a ways, if I remember.

Comment

I have a Cattleman's front and rear replacement on my Dodge.
          I like them both a lot.
          Never hit a deer with it yet but Im confident in them.
          I like the RH's, CM, Gage, etc based on it is a pipe bumper.

Comment

I liked the bodyguard I had on my previous dodge.

Comment

I have always had Ranchhand bumpers but my next will be a Browns.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOh! View Post
                Call Neva, at browns Welding in New Braunfels..
                I've bought 50 pieces from them i bet..
                I'm pretty sure you can't get a better Texan built product delivered to your Door , At a better value than Browns..
                Lol I'll be ordering for my new truck ,this Monday..
                They will build to order, practically anything out there..

They are on the list to look into. Seems a lot of yall have had good luck with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tough Country or Tietjens, Ranch Hand power coat sucks. I have Tough country on 5 trucks and a ranger.

Comment

I was a ardent supporter of ranch hand when they were manufactured in boerne
                    Then they moved out of town, now we use whatever brand the dealership is associated with
                    Cattleman has better coating, both are fairly strong , have been through lots of bump gates
                    Hit a few deer, hogs and a couple of cows over the years,

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by Dspivey View Post
                      Browns Welding in New Braunfels. I’ve plowed 2 deer so far and not a dent. https://www.browns-truckaccessories.com/
                      Last 3 trucks have had their bumper/grill guard replacement. Have hit several deer (1 at 70 mph!) with no truck damage.

Last time I checked, Browns was cheaper than most other brands AND you can customize
                      Last edited by Tejas Wildlife; 11-27-2020, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Quality products. https://goindustriesinc.com/product/...ack-ua-finish/

Comment

I put a ranch king brand on my last truck, its just the grill guard not a full bumper. but it ties back to the bottom of the frame and it sure held in place when I hit that doe 2 weeks later. $500 sure saved me a big repair bill. I'd buy another one.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                            Thats a pretty good looking bumper. I really like that theres no expanded metal.

They are made in El campo too . Here is a pic of mine after an accident running 70mpg . Hit so hard it sheared the motor mount from the block .

Comment

Tough Country powder coat sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tough Country grille guards are better than Ranch Hand. Heavier and stronger built.

Comment

Working...
                                X