Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Iowa St. Played ut to basically a draw, ut missed a field goal. TH probably stick around for another season, you know, covid19 and all, get to start a new qb.

Geaux Tigahs....LSU by 3

Comment

Longhorns have consistently underperformed and players have been consistently under developed during the Tom Herman era. I think I feel sorry for Sam- senior year and the game plan continues to be Ehlinger hero ball. Where was the progression? Who's the next QB? I don't see how the fan base could ever get behind Herman at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
        They must have had tshirts on clearance last week. Glad you’re back!
        Nah.... Spending every single weekend at my camp since September. I could care less about any sport. My freezers are full, taxidermist is busy, and I have been demoted to camp beatch while friends and family hunt. Loving every minute of it. I have not watched a whole quarter of football this season. Only bits and pieces of various games. Life is great with no main stream TV or sports. My TV’s at camp pretty much stay on GRIT and other old western channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Nah.... Spending every single weekend at my camp since September. I could care less about any sport. My freezers are full, taxidermist is busy, and I have been demoted to camp beatch while friends and family hunt. Loving every minute of it. I have not watched a whole quarter of football this season. Only bits and pieces of various games. Life is great with no main stream TV or sports. My TV’s at camp pretty much stay on GRIT and other old western channels.

Saved!!!

Comment

Ohio State game canceled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Fair weather fan.

Comment

Tennessee and Ole Miss caught a break. We were playing our best ball by far under Fisher. I hope we can pick up where we left off which is dominating the LOS.

Ags 31
                L$U 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beavs with a big win in the Civil War.

Comment

Lol gee I wonder why

Comment

... and has a solid opinion on team rankings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Game Day!!! Hope the good Mond shows up.

Ags win.
                        Bama loses.

The Station gone be lit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Ohio State game canceled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Sources close to the school and a cousin in school tell me the season might be over....
                          CV is rampant on campus now and in the locker room....
                          Michigan St game might be done also....

I didn’t have much faith in the season finishing honestly ...

2020 can suck it
                          Last edited by MacDaddy67; 11-28-2020, 08:35 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            Game Day!!! Hope the good Mond shows up.

Ags win.
                            Bama loses.

The Station gone be lit.
                            Bama can lose and still go to SEC championship game. They hold tiebreaker over the Ags.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              Sources close to the school and a cousin in school tell me the season might be over....
                              CV is rampant on campus now and in the locker room....
                              Michigan St game might be done also....

I didn’t have much faith in the season finishing honestly ...

2020 can suck it
                              Well.......Gig ‘em.

Comment

Let’s go Ags!!!! Gig’em!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X