This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rlb View Post
    they keep saying demas is undersized.....i don’t get it. I see receivers come out of high school every year and light it up. I’ve also heard he can’t grasp the playbook. Hell, it doesn’t look like mond has a grasp on it either. Just tell demas to run down the field...fast.
    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
      Outside of those to and Wydemeyer there really isn’t, Demas hasn’t played much and I read he didn’t dress out this game and have not heard why

And I get Mond hasn’t thrown the ball well, but he hasn’t had any open WR at all tonight, the WRs are getting their a** whooped at the line of scrimmage
      The passes are late and not catchable, the LSU DB’s are faster than Mond’s eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        LSU D, looking better. A&M feeling the pressure.
        LSU d is still loaded, they just have to decide if they want to play or not, that’s been their issue all year.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          Pressure maybe? I don't see Jimbo letting Mond get rusty. Aint buying rusty.
          Maybe rusty wasn’t an accurate description. Mond from last year is a better description. Need more qb draws
          Last edited by JeffK; 11-28-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Bull Butter.....Lawrence hasn’t played in 31 days, throws for 400 today and Pitt is better than LSU.
            Agree TL wasn’t rusty but Pitt isn’t better than LSU.

Comment

Mond has been the starting quarterback at ATM for 9 years now. He should be better than this no matter how long the layoff. He’s throwing the ball against the 125th ranked pass defense in college football. I won’t miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                Maybe rusty wasn’t an accurate description. Mond from last year is more accurate.
                Mond would have to be accurate, to be more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  Mond has been the starting quarterback at ATM for 9 years now. He should be better than this no matter how long the layoff. He’s throwing the ball against the 125th ranked pass defense in college football. I won’t miss him.
                  Let’s just hope he’s not the gift that keeps on giving and stays another year.

Comment

Mond playing like 💩💩💩, but defense wins championships.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      How many receivers has Mond over threw?

All of them. Multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                        All of them. Multiple times.

Bingo.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                          And I hope he learned at half not to throw to 24’s side...

Comment

So this girl kicker for Vandy today....

Was that just a gimmick for publicity....COVID situation or what?

25 yd squib kick and now she is the first woman to play P5 football ?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              Mond would have to be accurate, to be more accurate.
                              He doesn't seem to be able to handle the pressure. Jimbo needs to run Mond to get him in the game. 77yds passing....not good for Aggieland.

I was kinda pulling for A&M at the #5 spot, but they haven't shown to be worthy of the #5 spot. Maybe they are a 2nd half team.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                So this girl kicker for Vandy today....

Was that just a gimmick for publicity....COVID situation or what?

25 yd squib kick and now she is the first woman to play P5 football ?
                                They keep saying squib kick, but I think it was just a girl trying to kick a football.

Comment

Working...
                                X