Is this a Bowhunting Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Some? He picked the right topic to trigger more than some and it’s the same members every time. [emoji23]
    Hehehe Hehehe hehehe..... I noticed that......hehehe hehehe hehehe

Hey, far be it from me to judge or criticize. However, I get a kick out of guys in lock ons, over corn, with a compound thinking they're "true" hunters.....but it's subjective so I guess more power to em.....I'm just glad they ARE out there in the field.....hopefully introducing kids to hunting, camping, and the fire pit. I could care less what their chosen weapon of pursuit is, etc.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      [emoji1360]

He just got home, it’s bigger than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beast! Are y’all going to euro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[emoji1360]

He just got home, it’s bigger than I thought.

Trophy right there!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Beast! Are y’all going to euro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Already in the works.

Comment

I have been a member here since probably 2006 if not earlier and I have not bowhunted for a long time but this site is the one I go to the most.
            Hunt with a boomerang for all I care. I just love seeing everybody's success and joy for the outdoors!
            Some of these boys need to unwind a few rotations.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m the only bowhunter on 800 acres everyone else in my family hunts with rifles. Which is awesome in the Early season but once the weather gets cold I like me a nice warm box blind. I haven’t shot a buck with my rifle in probably 10 years and to be honest probably have more bucks killed with a bow than a rifle by now.

Comment

Home is where you make it

Comment

I do love the 1-3 times a year people realize that no one bow hunts here.. LOL

Comment

This is still a thing?
                    Good lawd

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

You think this place is bad, you should see all the posers over on THBNWAS (TexasHuntButtnakedWithAStick)

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                        I do love the 1-3 times a year people realize that no one bow hunts here.. LOL
                        Maybe plenty do, but don't feel the need to alert the world every time they turn loose an arrow... You can only say, "I saw 5 deer and shot another pig" so many times.
                        Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-25-2020, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                          Home is where you make it

Attached Files

Comment

Maybe plenty do, but don't feel the need to alert the world every time they turn loose an arrow... You can only say, "I saw 5 deer and shot another pig" so many times.
                            But they alert us every time they pull the trigger?

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
                              But they alert us every time they pull the trigger?
                              I don't know man, I'm not sure what, specifically, you are talking about. I'm sorry it's hurt your feelings so much though.

I try to use an existing thread if I want to post something unworthy of it's own thread, and it's usually just bragging on my son, or my wife's 1st buck. Frankly, I'd rather read a cool rifle hunting story, than a bow review, or tuning question...but I certainly don't mind that stuff either...very easy to sort through what you don't want to read.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                                I have been a member here since probably 2006 if not earlier and I have not bowhunted for a long time but this site is the one I go to the most.
                                Hunt with a boomerang for all I care. I just love seeing everybody's success and joy for the outdoors!
                                Some of these boys need to unwind a few rotations.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                                For the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X