Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid- if you had it, how did you get over it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chills one night, loss of taste/smell over in about 2 days. Didn’t keep me from working (self employed). I’d rather have covid than the flu.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
      Chills one night, loss of taste/smell over in about 2 days. Didn’t keep me from working (self employed). I’d rather have covid than the flu.
      Same for me while it kicked my GFs arse. Both vaccinated, she had just had second jab while mine was many months previous. I attribute my mild case due to my alcohol consumption. 😁

Comment

I was just sent home today for a positive test. Besides no smell or taste, I’ve had no other symptoms. Hoping this passes and I can get back to work as I am already playing catch up from Thanksgiving.

Comment

Covid- if you had it, how did you get over it?

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
          I was just sent home today for a positive test. Besides no smell or taste, I’ve had no other symptoms. Hoping this passes and I can get back to work as I am already playing catch up from Thanksgiving.

Go to your lease or ranch and drink some good bourbon and enjoy the time off.

Tell everyone you have Covid and went to the lease to quarantine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Black Ice; 12-07-2021, 12:49 AM.

Comment

My wife and I had it last February. We got the original BAM infusion the same day we tested positive. We felt better the next day. I never had fever, but had other Flu like symptoms. I totally lost my taste and smell. It has partially come back 10 months later. I noticed hiking these hills this deer season that my endurance has been diminished. I still get very short of breath on a long hike.

An archery friend of mine in Tennessee died December 5th after battling post Covid complications for almost a year. He was 62 and healthy this time last year. He had several cases of pneumonia, congestive heart issues, and kidney failure. Very sad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

How long does it take the wormer to work? She’s only had one dose and doesn’t feel any better.

Comment

OKTX- You should have her on high doses of Vit C, D and a regular dose of Zinc along with B-12. There is a reason why Drs that are treating people use a cocktail. The Ivermectin stops the reproduction of the virus and the rest boost immunity ( that is what I’ve learned through research) if it’s right. I also drink lots of fluid and spend time outside

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  How long does it take the wormer to work? She’s only had one dose and doesn’t feel any better.
                  I started taking it at the first onset of symptoms (scratchy throat) and didn't start to feel better until about 36 hrs later then symptoms gradually diminished. By 48 hr mark I was pretty well over all symptoms except cough and tiredness. As Glen said, take all the other supplements as well and take regularly.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you all.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      You had cards stacked against you so sure happy to hear you prevailed!

Given pre-morbidities I understand why you took the shots, looking back would you do it again?
                      Yes I would, Brent!

Comment

Wife started feeling better yesterday. Still no taste or smell.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Thank you all.
                          How's the wife doing?

Comment

Wow, talk about timing!
                            Glad she's feeling better.
                            More prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                              How's the wife doing?

Fine now. No taste or smell yet. Thank you!

Comment

China virus survivor .. I took wal-phed every 4 hours, walked a few miles, cut down a tree and stacked firewood. Other then congestion, loss smell for a week. But all good in under 10 days.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X