Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid- if you had it, how did you get over it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did nothing different!

Defied all odds, slept in bed with my wife and still had Sex

Comment

12 yo son got it at school, and gave it to me. We stayed in the house, and I slept in the bed with my wife no one else got it. I had a rough 3 days then just fatigue after that. Really the flu was way worse. Never took anything, Dr said go home and rest. It is different with everyone though.

Comment

sounds like you're good to go. get some rest and stop buying junk made in china.

Comment

fished every day of it and stayed hydrated with Miller Lite

Comment

Had it - did nothing different than if I had any other sickness I have ever had (rested for a few days and then went back to life as normal)

Comment

It’s a virus so all you can really do are therapeutics.

I did go to the Dr and and had HCQ, 2 antibiotics, zinc and an albuterol inhaler prescribed.

I was in denial of having it for a week after running fever for 5 straight days. I finally went after I could hardly breathe after light yard work. 2 days after getting the meds, I was 70% back to normal.

I do still have long lasting effects; mainly shortness of breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My wife and I got it in August. We were both vaccinated. My immune system is severely compromised due to cancer treatments, and I have 7 heart stents. By all rights, I should have died from the Covid. But...we got the monoclonal antibody infusion 3 days after testing positive, and I took Ivermectin. We only had low grade fever and just felt lousy, but nothing serious. We both recovered with no lingering effects, I attribute the vaccine, antibodies and Ivermection for keeping it from taking me out, given my compromised immune system.

Comment

We all had it here, nothing but stuffy noses and loss of taste and smell. Were NOT jabbed

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    My wife and I got it in August. We were both vaccinated. My immune system is severely compromised due to cancer treatments, and I have 7 heart stents. By all rights, I should have died from the Covid. But...we got the monoclonal antibody infusion 3 days after testing positive, and I took Ivermectin. We only had low grade fever and just felt lousy, but nothing serious. We both recovered with no lingering effects, I attribute the vaccine, antibodies and Ivermection for keeping it from taking me out, given my compromised immune system.

You had cards stacked against you so sure happy to hear you prevailed!

Given pre-morbidities I understand why you took the shots, looking back would you do it again?

Comment

Wife has it now. Took wormer today, no change yet.

Comment

Ivermectin
                        Colchicine
                        Zpak
                        Medrol pack
                        Budesonide nebulizer
                        Zinc
                        Aspirin

Thats what I got had it 1 1/2 days but finished all meds

Unvaccinated.

Comment

Wow! Read some of it but easy peasy Ivermectin just go to flccc.net and get you some!! Had a customer stop by to buy a knife and he was jab injured - his whole arm turned purple just below the jab (gravity) in between his fingers turned black but only on the jabbed arm - fingernails started rotting off - he says just a matter of time so he wanted another knife to pass down. We gave him a full dose of Iver and he called us back two days later with a full recovery

Comment

Ya'll do know it's parasitic in nature and Iver is an anti parasitic right? Remember to get over it you have to take it once a week for several weeks

Comment

Me my wife and kids had it at the same time. It was only bad at night for me and my wife felt like a regular mild cold, ibuprofen took care of that. During the day we spent a lot of time outside in the sun and doing some light work around our ranch. Packed the kids and went offshore fishing, and everyone came back feeling great. Worst part was not being able to taste the snapper. I believe being out in the sun was the best thing for us

Comment

Lucas,

did your daughter ever get that buck ?

Comment

Working...
                                X