No announcement yet.

Well, I got the covid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope your dr put you on meds, ours believes in quick therapeutics as does wife's friend tgat is Denton county medical director

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
      Update..... this stuff is horrible!!! Today is day 6 and last night was the worst so far. Stupid fever is crippling, aches and soreness is ridiculous!!!! Im about done with this crud!
      Be careful with those changes.....when they go south it can go really bad physically. Hope u feel better soon.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys.... im a happy HEALTHY 45 yr old.... I have taste and smell, 3 of us got it from another agents secretary who decided to come to work sick so I assume its all over that office (not anymore, it has been sanitized), doc gave me a Z-Pak as well as something else that I cant pronounce!!! I cant sleep and I am tired of this fever.
        Prayer sent that you can shake this thing!

Did any of the 3 wear a mask. Was the secretary wearing a mask?

Comment

Hope you get well soon!

Comment

Yellowstone

Comment

Update..... this stuff is horrible!!! Today is day 6 and last night was the worst so far. Stupid fever is crippling, aches and soreness is ridiculous!!!! Im about done with this crud!
              Symptoms will peak from days 6-12. I had them all. Fever as high as 102.5. Lost 22 lbs. No taste, smell, appetite, GI issues and I couldn't walk from the bathroom to the bed without getting short of breath. The cough was crazy stupid and the only thing that helped was Fisherman's Friends cough drops. If you have any questions shoot me a DM. Nights are worse than days. That's when the fever and cough hit really hard. I'm 47 and only have Hypertension.

Comment

Hope it's bearable for you! I don't wish any kind of sickness on anyone, but it is a virus that we all will likely get before it fades. Just rejoice in the knowledge that less than 1% die from it! Godspeed, Chef.

Comment

I just tested positive for COVID last night. Mainly just achy body and chills so far. To the people who have already had it, what do you recommend taking? Doctor didn’t prescribe anything.

Comment

Originally posted by simp76 View Post
                    I just tested positive for COVID last night. Mainly just achy body and chills so far. To the people who have already had it, what do you recommend taking? Doctor didn’t prescribe anything.
                    Tylenol for fever, Pedialyte for electrolyte replacement and hydration if you lose your appetite, Fisherman's Friend cough drops, I also took Mucinex and it helped a little. Treat the symptoms if you feel like you need an inhaler call your MD and hopefully he'll prescribe Symbicort and Albuterol.

Comment

Working...
                    X