Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I need some prayer warriors please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord God, we come together to ask for your complete and supernatural healing for this woman and others affected by this sickness. We’ve seen your power time and again, and every time it is just as special and amazing. We are so very thankful for your people who are helping the sick fight the battle, and we also ask for your hand to guide them and protect them. We ask all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers that all recover.

Comment

Prayin

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers up.

Keep us posted

Comment

Prayers up for your sister

Comment

Prayers sent for your sister.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                      My little sister lives and works in ND (Covid Hotspot right now) and is a Healthcare worker. She tested positive for Covid 3 weeks ago and had the very minimal symptoms. I just heard from my parents that she was taken to the ER because she was having difficulties breathing. Thank you all for your prayers.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Prayers up brother. I have family in ND as well. Just lost my grandfather to Covid on Tuesday. Now my grandmother and mom are positive. My SIL is a nurse practitioner in Bismarck and is pretty much living at the hospital right now.

Comment

Prayers for complete recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                          Prayers up brother. I have family in ND as well. Just lost my grandfather to Covid on Tuesday. Now my grandmother and mom are positive. My SIL is a nurse practitioner in Bismarck and is pretty much living at the hospital right now.
                          That's where my little sister is at too. She is a PT at nursing homes. The only PPE they were required to wear was a face shield. No masks. Well guess what.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Thanks for all your prayers. Here's an update.

My BIL called me last night and here is what happened. My sister was on the mend from Covid and bc she works in the medical field, she gets tested all the time. She has had 6 negative tests in the last week. She was out running errands all day yesterday and when she picked her kids up from school she got light headed and it was hard for her to breathe. She pulled over to the side of the road and laid down on the ground. My niece, her oldest daughter call 911. A good samaritan stopped to help as well. Emergency vehicles arrived on scene and transported her to the ER. A family friend came and picked her 3 kiddos, and my BIL met my sis at the ER.

They ran all kinds of tests and scans and everything checked out clear!!! I guess Covid can still pluck with you even after you have tested negative. On another side note, my twin sister in Montana who also is in the medical field has been finally cleared of her Covid. She battled it for 4 weeks. I've lost some older relatives due to Covid already as well.

Guys and gals, please wear the flippin mask.
                              Thank you all again for your prayers.

Comment

Prayer sent for her complete healing.

Comment

Working...
                                X