Took some friend's hunting last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    Once you have spent some time reading Kyle's posts it starts to get easier to decipher

I can generally follow what he is saying

1 hour later I set three coyote angling in it discussion from the right. I set up an intercept point.

I see it as -->1 hour later I see 3 coyotes angling in my direction from the right. I set up to bushwhack them
    But that is just my interpretation
    Bi langual you are

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

If all your post are broken english, thats blood in the water ...and folks will eventually start poking. All campfire fun...no ill intent.

Comment

I have a buddy that I have taken hog hunting twice and got him on the pigs. He has yet to pull the trigger. The first time we were watching a pasture in the evening that had been getting regular visits. Right before dark a big boar comes out at 60 yards and I tell him to drop the hammer as I'm watching through my scope. A few seconds go by and I tell him to shoot. A few mores seconds and another command to shoot. I finally looked over to him from my scope and he is licking orange foam ear plugs and putting them in. I had to shoot the pig before he went over the hill.

Comment

When I see the OP post, I always click to read because I will end of SMH.

I anticipate improper English, run on sentences, and some posts about his friends that make my wanna shake my head even more

I got all 3 in this post

Comment

I shook my head a little as I read it, but I liked it! I take it his friends probably didn't hunt as much as he does, and perhaps didn't recognize the opportunity (need to shoot now!) like a more seasoned hunter would have. And, especially at night, they didn't want to do anything wrong. Good for them in that regard! Better safe that sorry.

Comment

I CAST NO STONES!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Chew Bump#2 [emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                X