No announcement yet.

Deal Alert: Ozark Trail Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else seen the deal pop up in the last couple of days?

Comment

Got my Vietnam cooler today. Nice, thanx for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        Just got the cart to show the $64.... Had tried about 5 different times and would always get the $137 price... I got an order confirmation # so i will see how it transpires...

Thanks for link fellas.... I have a 20 size yeti (perfect lunch box sie) and a 120 size grizzly ( too big for running around with more for long camping/fishing trips) so was wanting something in the mid-size category. Hope this pans out
        Got mine in yesterday. Can't beat he deal for the price.

Comment

Anyone else seen the deal pop up in the last couple of days?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastexhunt View Post
            I ended up with 3 on accident so if anyone needs one I have an extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I’ll take one, if you still have an extra. I can pick it up.

Comment

Mine showed up today.......damaged [emoji2955] I'll be trying to get an exchange. We will see how this plays out. I guess that trip from Vietnam is rough on them [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Mine showed up today.......damaged [emoji2955] I'll be trying to get an exchange. We will see how this plays out. I guess that trip from Vietnam is rough on them [emoji12]

May trying swapping it out at a Walmart. Wouldn’t hurt to ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Dam shame. I was gonna leave mine in the box but after reading and seeing this, I opened it up. All is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    May trying swapping it out at a Walmart. Wouldn’t hurt to ask

When I initiated the return WM said not to return to a store. They sent me a return shipping label via email and have already processed a replacement order. Hopefully it goes through and I actually RECEIVE another cooler.

Comment

When I initiated the return WM said not to return to a store. They sent me a return shipping label via email and have already processed a replacement order. Hopefully it goes through and I actually RECEIVE another cooler.
                      Good going

Comment

Gotcha. Probably didn’t want people buying a $70 cooler and taking back for $140 store credit

Comment

You should have just brought it to the store and not give them the option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Walmart one was made in USA. Amazon made in Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              My Walmart one was made in USA. Amazon made in Vietnam.

My Walmart one is made in Vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                                My Walmart one is made in Vietnam
                                Same here....the damaged one in the pic above was made in Vietnam.

Comment

Working...
                                X