Are we crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gander View Post
    Sadly, yes I did/do. There's a good chance that you might even know one of them.

Because one disclosed that info when the game wardens finally caught up with him. And one who I thought was a friend/acquaintance told me that's where he originally saw it when I confronted him myself. Only reason I didn't contact the game warden there is because he is cousins with one of my best friends.
    Pm sent

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

As far as the picture of a deer head and a beer, it’s not a photo I would post on Facebook or something like that. But this is a hunting forum. A TEXAS one for that matter. If a snowflake is surfing the web and sees that photo and doesn’t like it so what. Good luck fellas

Comment

Just to add a little salt in the wound... I run a small European mount business on the side and guess who called? That’s right the neighbor that shot the 10 lol.

I am happy I get to put hands on him, the guy who was targeting him; he’s a little sore about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As we are scoring this deer, we get a text saying the #2 deer has been shot as well... another neighbor! [emoji23]

Ahhh gonna crack a couple cold ones and game plan to get the #1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X