Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Huge game for Texas Friday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          lol

I’m curious why the “lol”

A head coaches job depends on it and direction of the program. A Big 12 title chance is on the line. Not sure why it’s not a big game.

It shouldn’t be but here we are.

Comment

Cherry picking, OSU nabs another Texan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              I’m curious why the “lol”

A head coaches job depends on it and direction of the program. A Big 12 title chance is on the line. Not sure why it’s not a big game.

It shouldn’t be but here we are.
              I'm curious as well other than he hates Texas.

Comment

I would agree it is certainly a big game this week in Austin. For both teams.
                I ain't trying to flame any Texas fans when I say this, but: we still really don't know if Texas is any good this season? Took some awfully crazy luck/flags to beat Tech/OSU/WV. I know that a win is a win...yada yada.

Comment

The game likely results in one or the other playing in the Big 12 CCG. The goal for all teams is to win the CCG at a bare minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                    I would agree it is certainly a big game this week in Austin. For both teams.
                    I ain't trying to flame any Texas fans when I say this, but: we still really don't know if Texas is any good this season? Took some awfully crazy luck/flags to beat Tech/OSU/WV. I know that a win is a win...yada yada.
                    True, they could have won or lost every game this season with the exclusion of UTEP.

Comment

I don't trust them at all. They should have lost the West Virginia game.

Comment

Campbell is as good a coach as any in the nation. Will be fun to see how Herman prepares for him/this game. With all the time off for Texas, it **** near feels like a bowl game. Best 2 QBs in the conference too.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                          Campbell is as good a coach as any in the nation. Will be fun to see how Herman prepares for him/this game. With all the time off for Texas, it **** near feels like a bowl game. Best 2 QBs in the conference too.
                          Recent performance says Rattler is best. They were just discussing this on the Horn.

Comment

LSU will lose by fifty this week. They are dead last in the country in giving up 50+ yard plays per game. Defense has no heart whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                            X