Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Shoes in Place of Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
    Dang it, this world is going softer every day! How in the sam haides are "Hey Dudes" a substitute for boots at a rodeo or livestock show? I mean; yeah, my flannel pajamas are way more comfortable than most every other pants I have, but I ain't wearing them to work or in public. I guess next thing, you guys will be wearing thongs and halter-tops, lol
    You can wear your flannel pajama pants to H‑E‑B and no one minds

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
      After knee issues and planter facatites I tried some sketchers with memory foam soles. I can't imagine any more comfortable shoe. I still wear boots at work but change as soon as I can, no more foot or knee pain.
      I was typing my response as you were typing yours. Sketchers memory foam are the real deal

Comment

Hey Dudes! I have 4 pair and love them.

Comment

Have a buddy that told me about the Hey Dudes...haven’t gotten a pair just yet...for the first time buyers what route is suggested for purchase. Lots of styles on the site.

Comment

Without question, this is the most disappointing thread I have ever read
            on TBH

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              Without question, this is the most disappointing thread I have ever read
              on TBH
              You’d wear them if the said Roll Tide on them.

Comment

I wear Wolverine steel toe chucks 7 days a week. Got a pair of GW hunting boots and they are only put on when I’m fixing to walk in to hunt.

Comment

I had to wear steel toes daily for 11 years and still do a few times a year with my current position. I prefer the Georgia Boots Romeo style of short boots over traditional up the calf style boots.

However, I am an authority on comfortable shoes outside the workplace. Hey Dude is picking up steam but I highly suggest you try Sanuks before you make a purchase. I buy 4-5 new pairs a year in December (on sale) but my college age boys tend to take a pair for themselves. I love them and wear them everywhere I can and since Covid, that is pretty much everyday. I used to even wear them to the office on Fridays before we started working from home.

My regards for the Sanuks is due to I think they are a more comfortable and durable. I have never had a pair of Sanuks come apart, even with multiple washings in the washer. I do not dry them though, air dry only.

Comment

Sas

My new go to shoe for the field or a night out on the town has got to be the SAS vto slip on!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sas

Definitely a game changer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        You’d wear them if the said Roll Tide on them.

Comment

For the love of God, please tell me you geezers don't leave the house in these "shoes"!

Comment

Wife and I wear Hey Dudes daily.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wear the Columbia Bahama Vent shoes. Super comfy and breathable. I have a pair for yard work and a pair for wearing.

Comment

Working...
                              X