Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Shoes in Place of Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Dudes are great but they will wear out quick. That said it’s not something I’d wear to rodeo or anything else like that. Around town I pick them though

Comment

TWISTED X!

I have the plain lace ups, and the slip ons with more of a sole....and the old lace ups are twice as comfortable. Be ****ed careful doing much in wet conditions on a trailer though. I slipped off my bumper and fell TF OUT of the back of my truck last year, which hurt like hell in a lot of places for 2 weeks....but not half as bas as remembering we'd installed surveillance cameras in the yard at work the week before.

Comment

I wouldn't wear "hey dudes"....but I wouldn't wear crocs, either.

Comment

Still can’t do square toe. Ariat Stockmans for my everyday. No Hey Dudes here.

Comment

Blain : Bunch of slack-jawed girly men around here. Boots will make you a dad-gum sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Comment

How long a pair of those hey dudes last you guys, on average ? I have sore heals and hips, and my son has been telling me to buy these but I figured he didn’t know what he was talking about. But seems like a lot of you guys really like them, I might give them a try.

Comment

Gagfi

Comment

I don’t think I could wear a shoe named “hey dudes” sounds a little..strange

Comment

I guess I am old fashioned. I still wear boots every day.

-john

Comment

Yep, merrell's

Comment

I have Twisted X Mocs with the full sole that have been great. Also have a pair of Ariat Mocs that are great as well. They are a nice change from wearing boots all day everyday.

My son wanted a pair of dudes and we got them but they wore out very quickly. Not a fan of them really. If I want something other than boots I will stick with the Twisted X or Ariat lace up Mocs

Comment

No square toes here. I am old fashioned but I gotta believe the right pair of boots, broken in right, is as good as it gets. I still wear a pair of 30 year old Tony Lama’s around. Wife bought me some Tacovas for Christmas last year. They are pretty comfy.

I believe that makes me a sexual Tyr......wait, I been married for 30 years. I am a sexual pleasejustonceasourus.

Comment

Looks as though you can buy two, almost three pairs of hey dude for the price of one pair of twisted x or ariot. Are the twisted x moccasin, chucka style as comfortable as the hey dudes ?

Comment

I might wear those on my boat or around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                                Looks as though you can buy two, almost three pairs of hey dude for the price of one pair of twisted x or ariot. Are the twisted x moccasin, chucka style as comfortable as the hey dudes ?
                                Not as comfortable but very close. They are the most comfortable work shoe/boot I have found and they come in steel toe also. They are all I wear at work and around the lease. On my 3rd pair now.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X