Which Samsung TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    65" or bigger. Fire away! Just like to watch TV, movies and such, not a gamer.
    I have four. 2 are a Samsung (the 52" LED is used daily and 11 years old). It really depends on the location as well.

I also bought the last plasma yrs ago because the colors can't be compared, but the room has to be low light to dark to get the benefit.

If one of these goes out, it will be replaced with a Smart Tv. Viewing choices are just great when you have one.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Which Samsung TV?

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Watching my wife belt out some praise music right now in fact. I’m at home with the kids

Do you like your TV that low?

They mounted my cat 6 pretty high and my audio guy mounted my TV’s high as heck in my spare bedrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          Do you like your TV that low?

They mounted my cat 6 pretty high and my audio guy mounted my TV’s high as heck in my spare bedrooms.

They did the same thing in my bedrooms, high placement. The TV room is low and it’s great. Perfect eye level when seated. Only issue really is the kid bumps it on occasion.

Comment

Samsung stuck it to me with my dishwasher I have a lifetime ban on all Samsung products.

Comment

On the recommendation of my AV guy, I picked up these two today...

Haven’t set them up yet, but they looked awesome at the store. He said to stick with Samsung or Sony. I’ve had good luck with my 60” Samsung I bought 8 or so years ago.

Chris

Comment

Figure out your budget & go from there. The 8 series is rated high. I just picked up a Sony XBR 900 series, that is rated very high & is priced between the Samsung 7 & 8 series. Definitely check out Costco, if you have one in your area

Comment

I’ve never bought a tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Button View Post
                    I’ve never bought a tv.
                    Then why did you post, cool guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                      Then why did you post, cool guy?
                      Because I can.
                      I’m not cool though.

Comment

We got a Samsung last year on recommendation - it has been great.

I also have 2 hi sense that were a lot cheaper to watch multiple sports at the same time, and they have been running strong for 4 years now.

Comment

We are a Samsung household. The latest addition was the Q90T 85 inch and it has been awesome.

Comment

I have 2 q80s they have been good

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                              Samsung stuck it to me with my dishwasher I have a lifetime ban on all Samsung products.

Yeah. Been screwed too with purchase of a lousy frig. They have the absolute worst appliances.

I'm curious who makes those for them.

Their electronics have been excellent for us over the years.

Comment

Working...
                              X