No announcement yet.

My son signed to play D1 baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to you, your son and your family. Keep up the hard work and dedication

Comment

Congrats, that is a huge accomplishment. Mine is a junior in high school and his number one goal is to be able to play in college. I know what you mean about the truck time, we finally finished summer/fall baseball which was five months of weekends all of the state of Texas. We are ready for a break until high school season starts up. I know we will miss the madness when it comes to an end.

Comment

Enjoy. It comes to an end quick. My son is on year 5. 2 years JuCo ball and now in his 3rd year of D1 thanks to COVID. Got his bachelors and is working on a masters thanks to baseball. It’s been a ton of fun.

Comment

Congrats to Cole and the whole family!

Comment

Man,that's cool!! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Attaboy!

Comment

That is awesome! I coached mine for years. Our baseball ended in HS but the time I got to spend with him was priceless.

Comment

That is awesome, congrats, never been so proud of my son when he signed with Navarro and then with TCU, enjoy it because the time will fly by.

Comment

Congrats...I have a sophomore pitcher at McNeese as well. We play La Tech and ULM each year. Solid programs for sure. Tell him good luck!

Comment

congrats

Comment

That’s awesome news congratulations!

Comment

That’s awesome and congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

From experience I know your mixed emotions. He’s leaving your house and you’re so trilled for him but sad that he won’t be around everyday. There will be tough times for all. He’s going to have to work his way up after being a star in HS. He’ll need encouragement but if he makes it, these will be some of the best days for him and his parents. Advice for parents. Don’t take one moment for granted. It flies by. Congrats to all of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X