No announcement yet.

Vacuum Sealer Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use Food Saver. I order the bulk bags from Costco. I use the same bags for Sous Vide.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
      For those using the game bags and tape machine, how long will the meat stay "good" in the freezer? Just as long as a well sealed vacuumed bag?
      Not sure how long it lasts, at least a year though. Ate some hamburger steak last night, the meat was just over a year old. Last two pounds I had from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
        For those using the game bags and tape machine, how long will the meat stay "good" in the freezer? Just as long as a well sealed vacuumed bag?
        We use game bags and tape, never had an issue. We take our time and pack them tight no air and then tape. Usually last in our freezer at least year and half or until the next season.

Comment

Allied Kenco in Houston off Airline and 45 is a good place to find bags and butcher accessories. They have a website too. I try to avoid the store can spend too much money in there.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            I quit vacuum sealing my ground meat, too much work. I use the tube bags and a sausage stuffer. Use a bag neck sealer and I can crank out some ground meat.
            I do the exact same thing. It's very fast seems to seal well

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok wanted to update. Went with these and very pleased with them. No issues with any bags and thicker than average. Not heavy duty but almost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X