Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Pray for Brian Bigdaddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent up.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Dangitman! Sounds like they sent him home too early from the hospital the first time!! Sure hope they get on top if this infection for him!

Lord, we ask You to take this infection from our brother Brian. There is so much sickness now Lord, we get discouraged, but Praise You Father, we can call on Your to take us through these afflictions and heal us. We ask You Lord to heal Brian and strengthen him. Protect his family, and give them comfort knowing You are in control. Lord we don't understand sometimes how You work or why things happen the way they do, but we ask for guidance through these trying times and for protection. Give us wisdom and discernment to remain safe and able to serve others. Lord we thank You for the healing you did earlier in Brian and now Thank You Lord for healing him once again. In Jesus name, Amen.
        Amen. Thanks Charlie!!

Comment

Knee mail sent.

Comment

Prayers Sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Dadgummit! Hate that! Prayers continue!

Comment

Prayed up.

Comment

Originally posted by saltwaterslick View Post
                    lord, we ask you to take this infection from our brother brian. There is so much sickness now lord, we get discouraged, but praise you father, we can call on your to take us through these afflictions and heal us. We ask you lord to heal brian and strengthen him. Protect his family, and give them comfort knowing you are in control. Lord we don't understand sometimes how you work or why things happen the way they do, but we ask for guidance through these trying times and for protection. Give us wisdom and discernment to remain safe and able to serve others. Lord we thank you for the healing you did earlier in brian and now thank you lord for healing him once again. In jesus name, amen.
                    amen

Comment

Brian just sent me this:

Able to breath easier. Lots of pain lungs. I’m sitting up. Laying down I can’t breath. Double pneumonia. I’m on oxygen blood clotting medicine steroids antibiotics. Oxygen level is half since yesterday. I have never been this sick in my life. CDC was here earlier asking questions. I’m positive just pain levels suck and deep breathes are impossible. Bad cough. Other than that I’m doing way bettter that yesterday. They want my lungs cleared 100 percent before I leave. No fever or diarrhea. That is good
                      Tell everyone I’m too f’ing mean to let this get get me
                      Thanks
                      Brian

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Thanks for the update Art.

Continued prayers for Brian.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Hopefully continuing to get better today.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                                X