7th Annual Ashley Memorial Hunt - Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
    Tim is glad Jeff had a great hunt. Did Jeff use his Tonto bow on the spike?
    Lol! No but Jeff launched an arrow into a pond after shooting over a doe’s back at 12 yards with the Tonto bow.

Comment

Congrats

That shot really didn’t look bad on first deer. How far did he end up going?

Comment

Congrats on the two nice bucks Jeff. I am happy for you bud.

Comment

Big congrats on all three of the deer you shot !!! Sure glad yall finally found the first one. Sounds like you had another awesome trip.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
            Congrats

That shot really didn’t look bad on first deer. How far did he end up going?
            Well the dogs went a little over 2 miles but there was a lot of circling to catch scent involved. What the deer did was run about 1/2 mile NE. Then he broke south and chased 3/4 mile til coyotes caught up to him and the dogs. He ended up found about 500 yards from that last stop.

Comment

Wow congrats again

Comment

What an awesome hunt. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Lol! No but Jeff launched an arrow into a pond after shooting over a doe’s back at 12 yards with the Tonto bow.
                  Now that would have been a video to get. Glad you made some memories.

Comment

Just getting caught up on your hunt. Good shot and a great buck. congrats!

I was the one who posted the video showing the stomach extending forward in between the lungs. I went back and looked for it last month to send to someone and freaking YT had taken it down. It was too "gorry" for today's Snowflakes I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Just getting caught up on your hunt. Good shot and a great buck. congrats!

I was the one who posted the video showing the stomach extending forward in between the lungs. I went back and looked for it last month to send to someone and freaking YT had taken it down. It was too "gorry" for today's Snowflakes I guess.
                      Sure hope you can repost it.

Comment

Working...
                      X