Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Dog food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feed the green bag of Purina but add a raw egg, bone broth and some coconut oil twice a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Eukanuba performance.

Comment

Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Formula Salmon & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food

My Rottie has allergies to meat and chicken so this is what I feed him. Expensive but I have no choice. Get it thru Chewy!

Comment

Victor grain free

Comment

Iams Mature dog large breed. She's a healthy 11 y.o. no complaints

Comment

Purina Pit Bull

Comment

We fed our Dachshund Iams from a puppy until he died at 18 1/2 years old.

Comment

Victors Grain Free.

Comment

Blue Buffalo

Comment

Dog food

Just swapped from Purina Pro Plan Focus to Victor High Pro Plus for the GSP... the “outcome” is much improved...

One of our top selling formulas, VICTOR Hi-Pro Plus is a nutrient-dense, multi-meat formula packed with high levels of quality protein to support the nutritional needs of growing puppies, pregnant and lactating females, and high-performing dogs. With scie
                      Last edited by mechhead; 11-14-2020, 05:55 AM.

Comment

For Victor, both the teal bag and purple bag.
                        I’ve fed 4Health as well from TSC. The small bites formula and the mature formula.

People are going to think what they want, but it’s a fact that if your dog takes large/frequent dumps, it’s not digesting the food well. This is typical for low cost/low quality food.

Take a look at Dog Food Advisor online. Very informative and not biased. Take a look at the list of 4 star rated dry foods. But also look at why they are rated 4 stars and then maybe look at why what you currently feed isn’t.

Comment

Working...
                        X