Another Semi Live Kansas Thread!!! 11/7-11/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HenduAg View Post
    That didn’t take long! Congrats on a great buck Justin!

Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words fellas!!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats on a great buck!!!

Comment

Great deer!! Congrats!

Comment

great buck Justin,congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Good to see the entire family there.

Comment

Got a text early this morning from Boyles77 that he had shot a nice 10 we are calling stubs. The shot was hard quartered away, it hit a little back and he did not get a lot of penetration. Unfortunately we were not able to recover the buck, and I do not feel it was lethal. He got back in and had a good evening hunt just no shooters. Tomorrow still looks good for weather, I bet he can get another chance at a good one!

I found a local taxidermist to finish caping out my bucks face and sawing off his skull cap. Super nice guy and a Veteran to boot. He had some great Kansas bucks on his personal wall including his 2019 kill with a double drop, the longest was right at 12”!!!

Good luck to everyone still grinding!!

Comment

Very nice...Good looking buck. Big congrats.

Comment

Update on the morning sit. Cool and crisp this morning. Had a small 8 come in pretty early around 7. He mulled around and threw his nose up a few time and walked away. Been about an hour of silence and I decide to do a little rattle. Popped a few grunts in there and hit the horns together for a bit. Not 2 minutes later a buck we call Lean 2 runs in on a mission. Comes in and looks around for a couple minutes and casually walks away. I have a feeling this morning will do nothing but get better as the time passes. Wish me luck!

Comment

Good luck buddy!!

Comment

Great Update. . Good Luck

Comment

I slept in. Just rough scored my buck and now I am cooking a goof breakfast. Keep in mind this is gross and net will be different story. Actually surprised me I figured he’d be low 140s.

Comment

Can’t believe he showed back on cam so soon, but I just got pics of the buck Ben shot yesterday. These are some tough critters!

Comment

Ben shot No Fo’s a little after 3:00. Heading in now to take up the trail!!!

Comment

Ben redeemed himself with a perfect shot. No Fo’s made it about 120 yards with a great blood trail. Congrats Ben on your best buck to date!!

Comment

Working...
                                X