Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent! I really dislike the COVID!

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Amen Charlie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mom made it through the night. Blood work shows some improvement. Dad is worse. Taking him to palestine now.

They are treating covid very aggressively up there. Maybe we can keep dad from getting really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Mom made it through the night. Blood work shows some improvement. Dad is worse. Taking him to palestine now.

They are treating covid very aggressively up there. Maybe we can keep dad from getting really bad.
                  More prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

Very happy to hear of the improvement. Small victories still count with this virus.

Prayers up for both your Mom and Dad. The earlier they start treating, the easier the recovery. Extremely relieved to hear you guys found a hospital that is taking an aggressive approach to treatment. That’s exactly the place they need to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Dear God please heal this family! In the name of a Jesus I pray this prayer! Please give them healing and peace!

Comment

I cannot imagine how difficult this must be for you and your family. You will continue to be in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                            I cannot imagine how difficult this must be for you and your family. You will continue to be in my prayers.
                            Yes it's a trying time . Mom is still very ill. We bg believe the plasma...through the grace of God helped the virus load. She has a massive case of pneumonia. I try to talk to her on the phone. Most of the time she cant talk but still wants me talking to her. This morning she was pretty low. O2 saturation was 88 and that's with oxygen on her.

Comment

More prayers going up for your parents, Steve. It doesn't matter what it is, it's hard watching your parents struggle with health issues.

Comment

Prayers up to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X