X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess we have a winner

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
      243, you are the winner. Please PM me your address and what card she wants. Congrats to her. BTW, is this the 7 pt you had picked out?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        243, you are the winner. Please PM me your address and what card she wants. Congrats to her. BTW, is this the 7 pt you had picked out?
        Thank you sir! No it was a 9pt that has been hanging around last couple of years that always breaks off his mainbeam and early at that. That big 7pt is still out there, but has been mia last 4-5 days. Maybe someone got him, but I think he is probably in the sanctuary with the ladies lol

Comment

Dang I could have shot a 7 point easily yesterday. Watched him for over an hour in the morning. I think he needs 2 more years so he got a pass.

He would have been legal for San Saba county.

Comment

Shot this one Saturday morning first thing. Didn’t see this thread till now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to the young, female huntress. Good going. Gift card is on its way.

Comment

Originally posted by TXRM1280 View Post
                Shot this one Saturday morning first thing. Didn’t see this thread till now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If SabineHunter was a Democrat, your vote would still count

Congrats to the winner! Nice job.

Comment

Working...
                X