The Remainder of the Season LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
    Good luck. Been following so hope you can close the deal. I’ve been in the stand all day in NW OK. Haven’t gone more than a hour without seeing deer. They have been moving all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know it bud, l hated to leave this morning but just had too many items on my punch list. Best of luck to you.

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    This is the evening steve.
    Man I hope you’re right. The Barclay Loads are HUNGRY!!!

So the buck took the does across the big ridge to the south and over on to the neighbors place out of sight. I had a big limb blocking my view so I went ahead and broke it. To kind of mask the noise it made I went ahead and beat the horns together pretty aggressively. No responders just yet.

Comment

Nothing like being down to the wire on a 22 day hunt and getting surrounded by Cape Buffalo[emoji2357]

Comment

Peyton just shot a big ol nasty one! I’m covered in cows so I’m about to torch this doe at 282 and go get pics of Peyton’s deer!

Comment

She didn’t care for that at all!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

She didn’t care for that at all!

Nice

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

What the heck did peyton shoot?????

Comment

Comment

Way to go!

Comment

Yes sir!! Great job!

Comment

Back at it for one more round. I won’t lie and say I’m glowing with confidence either. This morning hasn’t started well. I’ve had an issue with sand build up in the safety on my rifle. So first this this morning when I pull in the gate I have to play amateur gun smith. It’s pea soup foggy and I passed the gate twice before I got in. Cows have been camped out by the stand all night, it’s 51°, foggy, misty, and a stiff south wind. Above all, and I don’t feel ashamed to say it, I am EXHAUSTED! My day starts at 4:45am every morning and has for the last 23 consecutive days. I haven’t been to bed before 10pm yet, and it’s usually midnight or later before customers want to turn in. My work is their vacation. Don’t get it twisted, it’s one of the best jobs I’ve ever had but I’m definitely ready for a couple of much needed days off.

I’m gonna sit until 9 or so and then I absolutely have to get back to camp and clean up before I hit the road. When I finish up today I’ll probably close this thread out and start a new one on Friday when I head back up. Thanks to everyone who tagged along thus far. It’s been fun and challenging. I sure would like to take some horns home with me this morning!

Comment

Good luck bud!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Doe in the drain to the north.

Comment

Good luck Steve

Comment

Kill a big one this morning

Comment

Two does at the feeder and I can barely see them.

Comment

Working...
                                X