No announcement yet.

The Remainder of the Season LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praise the Lord it’s raining in Wheeler Co!!! Not a lot but any moisture helps this country tremendously!!! Shaine and Mr. Bob slept in this morning and will come in for doe patrol around 9:30. They kind of want to stretch the legs on their rifles nd try one at 300yds or more. Both are good shots or I wouldn’t entertain this. I might get to hunt for myself a little bit this morning.

Comment

I’m set up in a box stand that I’ve never hunted before. It’s raining pretty good now, winds about 15 NNW and 43° so sitting on the edge of a field wasn’t all that intriguing to me. As soon as it broke light I had 3 does come in with 2 small bucks of some kind. Shortly there after a bull of a buck rolled in and left with the does. Too dark to see what he was but he was built a lot like a Sherman tank. Got a doe working in now, shaping up to be a good morning.

Comment

Big doe here with her tail half cocked

Comment

Big mature buck dogging does. Can’t see hid head very good

Comment

Still a few does trading around. Lost the 2 bucks in the drain.

Comment

It got busy this morning. I clicked my safety off on a really nice 8pt. Peyton saw a world class 6x6 that I’ve been looking for since early bow season. Bucks are hard on does and going nuts! We’re grabbing a bite and getting back to it.

Comment

**** sounds like y'all are seeing lots of critters. Good luck to all the hunters

Comment

Love that double beam deer. Crazy brow tine.

Comment

I been trying to keep up but I'm confused on names.. which one is peyton?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      I been trying to keep up but I'm confused on names.. which one is peyton?
                      Matt’s boy. You know him well. He’s got a big one in front of him now.

I just in, not even set up and does on me. Same stand as this morning.

Comment

Really nice tall heavy and tight 8 just rolled in.

Comment

Small buck dogging a doe on the hill

Comment

Couple of does just appeared out of nowhere and Peyton is about to kill a 7 year old 7pt! Things are getting fun!

Comment

This kid is a maniac! He’s gonna watch him a little while and kill him if he tries to leave. When I was 15 I’d have killed him twice already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shooter here

Comment

Working...
                                X