• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 young bucks cruising the hill side.
    5 bucks total so far. No shooters.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This thread is awesome, been checking in countless times per day. Today is going to be a great day for both of y’all!

Comment

It can happen any second

Comment

If anyone ever deserved a big buck, it's you. Good luck!

Comment

Hoping it all comes together for you this morning. And hopefully on Yardstick(?) to seal the deal. (think that was his name anyway, if not, sorry, but THAT deer sir).

And also hope Mr. Kade is successful in his recovery.

Comment

good luck on the recovery!

Comment

Man this Kade fella is a trooper. After the issue in Iowa, and now this. Plus dealing with a toothache...he’s tough.

Good luck to you this morning, and best wishes to Kade as well.

Comment

In and caught up.. good luck today! Its gonna happen soon

Comment

Keep at it Heath. Your commitment and time spent on stand is commendable.
                      Hope you shank a trophy soon.

Comment

No movement after 9:00
                        I had one of the same bucks I saw this morning make a big circle and come thru.

Wind is straight out of the North now. I’m not real crazy about that. I really need something with some West for this set.

Comment

Have y’all went to look for kades buck? What’s the status
                          I have a feeling we are being played along
                          They probably drinking celebratory shots and laughing at us [emoji23][emoji23]

Suspense is killing me

LDPs please [emoji1317]

Comment

Kade went to the last place he saw Tank and followed blood to a thicket in a drainage ditch.
                            Blowed a Doe out of the thicket and Tank was right behind her.
                            Exit hole was high. Kade said looked like straight void to him. Buck followed the doe over a hill headed South to the back of the farm.
                            As any man would be, he is upset about the whole deal.
                            I’m starting to sound like a record player when I say it would have been his personal best buck.

When I started this live hunt, never would I have thought I would be sharing 3 bucks lost that would be 160” deer.
                            At this point I feel like I’m letting more people down than I am entertaining them.
                            I know it’s hard to go back and get on a stand after losing an awesome buck, but that’s what I encouraged him to do.

I’m still sitting in the same spot I was this morning. Wind has picked up to 20 MPH

Kade is headed to the stand I hunted 2 days ago where I had so much action in the evening hunt. Hopefully that doe may bring Tank by him.

Forgot to post a pic of the arrow...

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                              Have y’all went to look for kades buck? What’s the status
                              I have a feeling we are being played along
                              They probably drinking celebratory shots and laughing at us [emoji23][emoji23]

Suspense is killing me

LDPs please [emoji1317]

I honestly wish I could say y’all were being played and we were taking shots!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                                Kade went to the last place he saw Tank and followed blood to a thicket in a drainage ditch.
                                Blowed a Doe out of the thicket and Tank was right behind her.
                                Exit hole was high. Kade said looked like straight void to him. Buck followed the doe over a hill headed South to the back of the farm.
                                As any man would be, he is upset about the whole deal.
                                I’m starting to sound like a record player when I say it would have been his personal best buck.

When I started this live hunt, never would I have thought I would be sharing 3 bucks lost that would be 160” deer.
                                At this point I feel like I’m letting more people down than I am entertaining them.
                                I know it’s hard to go back and get on a stand after losing an awesome buck, but that’s what I encouraged him to do.

I’m still sitting in the same spot I was this morning. Wind has picked up to 20 MPH

Kade is headed to the stand I hunted 2 days ago where I had so much action in the evening hunt. Hopefully that doe may bring Tank by him.

Forgot to post a pic of the arrow...

Is that frothy blood on the arrow? Hard to tell from the pic. Could it have been a high lung hit?

Comment

Working...
                                X