Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
          Details man,we need details !
          What kind of sammich?? [emoji16]

Good luck!

Secret family recipe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

***18 Days to Kill Iowa/Kansas Live!!!***

Kade had to run to town and get himself some Antibiotics for a root-canal gown bad.
            Dude is hunting hard with a tooth ache.
            He swapped to a SE wind set also, on the property we hunted yesterday. His set is a stand that Tank frequents often. Hoping he can get an arrow thru that big dude.

Just had a small 8 come thru. Not really cruising, just walking and feeding.

Comment

Man, that's frustrating! I've done the same thing, and like you said...if it can go wrong, chances are it will. Keep your head up and good luck! I bet he shows his face again before its all over with!

Comment

Keep at it!

Comment

Kade is tough as nails and a bad RC ain’t no punk! Tough breaks from this morning man but you know the drill. You know how I feel about the evening of 11/11

Comment

Just got a text from Kade. He spotted Tank bedded down @ 300 yards. Had a smaller buck come by him and ran him across county rd to neighbors property.
                    It’s crazy how some deer are non-confrontational.
                    At least we know he is still there and not with a doe.

Kade says, “He is Big!!!”

Comment

Keep your chin up. You are on the right place at the right time of year with a bow in your hand. I have used up all the conventional ways to blow a sure thing deer with a bow. About 10 years ago I started making up new ones.

How about having a 180s deer at 18 yrs for an hour while the cross bow will not shoot? Only to learn the next day it was just cocked on the dry fire preventer because I cocked it while on safety. All I needed to do was put it off safety and pull the string back a little.
                      Last edited by GarGuy; 11-11-2020, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Keep your chin up. You are on the right place at the right time of year with a bow in your hand. I have used up all the conventional ways to blow a sure thing deer with a bow. About 10 years ago I started making up new ones.

How about having a 180s deer at 18 yrs for an hour while the cross bow will not shoot? Only to learn the next day it was just cocked on the dry fire preventer because I cocked it while on safety. All I needed to do was put it off safety and pull the string back a little.
                        Man that’s rough!

Comment

Stay after em! You got this!

Comment

You got this man. Heck of. Thread here. You’re goin to put the icing on the cake soon enough. Good luck this evening and the rest of your time there

Comment

Sun is behind clouds and just about to set. Temps are falling fast.
                              Kade has seen a few young bucks and is having a great hunt.

I’m not real crazy about the set I’m in. It was already existing when I got the lease. May have to do some tweaking next spring during turkey season.

Nonetheless I’ve had a good day hunting. Saw a lot of deer and was blessed with an opportunity at one of our target bucks.

Gonna put the phone down. I’ll update after dark.

Comment

Consider it a learning experience that won't happen again. Good luck! I am enjoying your hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X