Good luck in Kansas!

Comment

Good luck in Kansas!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck in KS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck brother, as much as we all like to hunt, can't ignore the toll it takes on you. I know you are likely wore out, hang in there and put em down in Kansas

Comment

I hate that you weren't able to connect but enjoyed following along. Ready for the Kansas leg!

Comment

1 hr from Camp. Gotta stop by one of our properties that doesn’t have a North wind stand and throw out some golden nuggets and a cam to see what I find.
              Then on to camp to meet with Kade and grab some groceries.

Report from Kade...
              No deer sightings this morning. Front is currently blowing in.
              He is set up in a Krivoman blind where one of our shooters has been frequenting at night only.
              “Cadillac” is a big, long and fancy, main frame 10 with trash all over his right G2.
              Yes, I know. Sounds familiar.
              Hope Kade gets a shot at him.

I’ll update with more detail after I get settled in.

Comment

Best of luck in Kansas. This has been epic to follow. I hope you get rewarded soon.

Comment

Alright!
                  I’m at camp and settled in.
                  Made a quick stop and scoped out a spot I looked at in September that had zero buck sign to find several scrapes and rubs. Got some corn on the ground and a camera out for a bit of inventory.
                  We desperately needed a North wind set on that property and I think we have it now.

So back in April I had happen to fall head first into what I think is becoming a very good Kansas lease. We have 1700 acres within 5 separate farms. All within 15 miles of each other.
                  All with timber, CRP, beans, Milo, Alfalfa, and Corn. Variations on different properties of course.
                  So the whole family has busted butt all Summer putting out feeders, stands and cameras.
                  Kade and I will be here till the 18 trying to kill a Kansas Buck.
                  We have at shooter on every property and 2 for sure studs on one property in particular.
                  Surely with 6 shooters to choose from we can make it happen. “Knocking on wood”

Before anybody ask...
                  I’m not posting pics of bucks. But I will detail each one as we hunt for them.

Tomorrow will be an all day sit with the front hitting tonight. Supposed to rain most of the night so tomorrow morning ought to be good.
                  It’s 38 degrees here now and from what I can tell from cell cams, Kade had a pretty good hunt this evening minus a shooter showing up.

Hang with me for 8 more days and we’ll keep it live and entertaining as possible.

Big thanks to everyone who is & has followed along and for all the support.

Comment

Good luck to y'all, enjoyed all of your hunt so far.

Comment

Way ready for this one . Please knock one of those bruisers down!!!!

Comment

Good luck in the morning!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck this morning

Comment

We are in and set up
                              Northern is hammering and it feels great!!!
                              29 degrees and feels like 18.
                              Kade and I are set up on the property where we have the 2 sure enough studs.
                              I’m set up in a tall ladder stand tucked in a clump if cottonwood trees out in the middles of a big CRP field. I have a cut Milo field on the West side of me.
                              Kade is in the same Krivoman man blind he hunted yesterday hoping the Cadillac buck makes an appearance.
                              The deer I am hunting is a big clean 9 point that is big framed, tons of mass, and long tines.
                              He is a big mature deer we named Tank.
                              Daybreak is happening and I got pheasants cackling and coyotes firing off in the distance.

It’s a perfect morning for a Kansas buck to hit the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post

It’s a perfect morning for a Kansas buck to hit the ground.
                                Make it happen!

Comment

Working...
                                X