Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
    Sun is almost at the tree line.
    Hoping deer get on their feet when it gets behind the trees. I really feel like it could happen right here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Really like that spot! Good luck buddy!

Comment

If I were you I’d just go ahead nock T’s arrow up and be done with it. Good luck primo!

Comment

Man that place looks text book! Good luck

Comment

Any second

Comment

Drill one!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I like that set up, hope the big boy cooperates!

Comment

Definitely was the spot to be. Had 6 deer under me till well after dark.
                5 does & the resident 10 pnt that I see every hunt.
                Watched a buck run a doe on the neighbors property too.
                Was a good hunt.
                I’ll be back at it tomorrow.

Still no luck on Clark’s buck.
                Turns out that the law to use a dog passed legislation but the DNR has not fully approved the fine print on using dogs. So you have to have landowner permission and get approval from the local DNR agent.

Comment

Stay with it guys. The 7th, 8th, and 9th are my favorite days.

If anyone thinks hunting up here is easy they need to think again. You never know when or where a buck might appear and then you got to get him stopped and make the shot. It definitely ain't your typical Texas feeder hunt with a relaxed deer waiting for that front leg to move forward.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Arrowsmith; 11-06-2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                    Stay with it guys. The 7th, 8th, and 9th are my favorite days.

If anyone thinks hunting up here is easy they need to think again. You never know when or where a buck might appear and the you got to get him stopped and make the shot. It definitely ain't your typical Texas feeder hunt with a relaxed deer waiting for that front leg to move forward.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is absolutely true I just spent a week in Illinois and it’s for sure a change.

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Up and at em fellas, there's monsters in them woods that need Killin.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck this morning! It’s a beautiful morning in this East Texas River Bottom!

Comment

I’m in and set up.
                            Already had a small buck come under me while getting settled in. Another buck in the beans bumping a doe around. Not big but has decent horns from what I can tell.
                            It was 49 degrees when I got out of the truck and it’s gonna get up to 71 today. South wind will be up to 19 MPH @ 2:00.
                            It’ll be another all day sit to try and get it done.
                            Thanks to everyone who has followed along so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                              I’m in and set up.
                              Already had a small buck come under me while getting settled in. Another buck in the beans bumping a doe around. Not big but has decent horns from what I can tell.
                              It was 49 degrees when I got out of the truck and it’s gonna get up to 71 today. South wind will be up to 19 MPH @ 2:00.
                              It’ll be another all day sit to try and get it done.
                              Thanks to everyone who has followed along so far.

Good luck. We are rooting for you.

Comment

Good luck today brother! Pulling for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X