Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up for a complete healing and recovery of your grandson. The prayers to GOD can do amazing things and his strength and powers to heal are amazing.

Comment

Praise the Lord

Comment

Update guys.
          Great news y’all. Peyton is conscious and is talking to us. He has some obvious brain trauma. He has short term memory loss and keeps asking the same questions over and over and isn’t too sure what’s going on. He keeps thinking he’s going home and needs to start packing. That was last night.
          Today, He’s remembering things. He remembers talking to us last night which is HUGE. He saw pictures of the car today. He’s struggling with how he put himself in this position but Jared (my son) has been really reassuring that we all make dumb choices, most of us just get lucky. He really wants to leave but Jared explained how important it is that he stays and heals appropriately. It’s all a lot, especially for a hard working young man. We just keep telling him that it is hard right now and will be for a bit BUT he WILL be okay.

I Do believe that your prayers are a great factor in my grandson’s recovery. Thank you so much for all y’all have done for him and thank you my Lord for giving our grandson back to us. I can’t understand why you continue to bless this sinner when I don’t deserve it but I do thank you with all my heart and put my trust in you Lord.

Comment

Awesome news on the update! Continued prayers.

Comment

I always look forward to your updates. Prayers continue.

Comment

Geoff, you sir just made my day!! Praise God for this healing!!

Lord thank You for this powerful healing you are doing in Payton! Thank You for taking care of this young man and restoring him. We ask You Lord to restore him completely and heal his body from all its wounds. Protect him from infection and heal his bones of their breaks. Lord thank You for comforting our brother Geoff. We ask You to strengthen him as he serves his family and You Lord. Protect him and keep him and his bride from harm. We thank You for saving us and forgiving us of all our sin that we may have fellowship with You through Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Geoff, you sir just made my day!! Praise God for this healing!!

Lord thank You for this powerful healing you are doing in Payton! Thank You for taking care of this young man and restoring him. We ask You Lord to restore him completely and heal his body from all its wounds. Protect him from infection and heal his bones of their breaks. Lord thank You for comforting our brother Geoff. We ask You to strengthen him as he serves his family and You Lord. Protect him and keep him and his bride from harm. We thank You for saving us and forgiving us of all our sin that we may have fellowship with You through Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.
                  The prayers of the righteous availeth much.

And while I do understand that there are none righteous here, Our Savior, Jesus Christ obtained that righteousness for those who believe in Him. It's for Him that we give all praise.

Comment

That is the best news I've seen or heard in a few days.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

God is Good! Thank you Jesus!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers

Comment

I Need Prayer Warriors Bad.

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                          Update guys.
                          Great news y’all. Peyton is conscious and is talking to us. He has some obvious brain trauma. He has short term memory loss and keeps asking the same questions over and over and isn’t too sure what’s going on. He keeps thinking he’s going home and needs to start packing. That was last night.
                          Today, He’s remembering things. He remembers talking to us last night which is HUGE. He saw pictures of the car today. He’s struggling with how he put himself in this position but Jared (my son) has been really reassuring that we all make dumb choices, most of us just get lucky. He really wants to leave but Jared explained how important it is that he stays and heals appropriately. It’s all a lot, especially for a hard working young man. We just keep telling him that it is hard right now and will be for a bit BUT he WILL be okay.

I Do believe that your prayers are a great factor in my grandson’s recovery. Thank you so much for all y’all have done for him and thank you my Lord for giving our grandson back to us. I can’t understand why you continue to bless this sinner when I don’t deserve it but I do thank you with all my heart and put my trust in you Lord.

This awesome news and Glory be to God. There will be good days and bad with his brain injury and as he heals. But all this is really great news and shows he is headed in the right direction.

I’m not ashamed to say this choked me up greatly. I know what your going through. Heck We are still going thru it. Just know me and my family are still praying for you and your grandson. The green screen is one amazing place and plum fool ofGod fearing men and Women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Buckwheat; 11-07-2020, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Continued prayers

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news as we continue to send prayers up for continued healing towards full recovery.

Comment

Great news Geoff! All glory be unto Him!

Comment

Working...
                                X