• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

May the prayers of many on TBH heal your grandson. Let it be so, Lord.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers continue!

Comment

Just catching this, looks like great news already. God is so good, more prayers sent!

Comment

Wonderful news.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Saying a prayer for Peyton and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Praise God for this healing! Geoff, reading your last post brought tears to my eyes and I'm not really sure what the trigger was. You post was filled with Love for Payton, and was filled with a report of a genuine miracle, of a precious word from a friend, a testimony of what God is capable of, and so on... It all served to tell an amazing story of love, compassion, hurt, healing, miracles... The older I get, the more emotional I get. If you and I were standing face to face right now, no way could I speak. I'd be a blubbering idiot. I hurt so bad for you and your bride. Please know that I'm praying hard and that God is in control and we love you guys!
                      We’re a couple of old softies Charlie but that’s not a bad thing. Thank you for your kind words and prayers.

Comment

Peyton is back in surgery today for the third time. Reconstruction of the shattered hip and another cleaning out of the wound in his shoulder.
                        God has blessed us.

Comment

Just sent up a prayer for him and your family.

Comment

Praying for continued healing!

Comment

Got a bunch of prayer warriors praying for Payton's healing and strength... for peace and comfort for you guys too!!

Comment

Big prayers on the young man's road to recovery. A lot of life to be lived, and a baby to watch grow!

Comment

Working...
                                X