No announcement yet.

Youth Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My oldest got it done. Finally, lol. It was a journey the last few years. Glad to see everyone else had a great time with some luck.
    Attached Files

Comment

Awesome LDP’s! Shout out to all the “guides” who make it happen!

Comment

Excellent thread.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just had a small buck work a scrape I doctored up this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My seven year old got his first doe this morning. Great times !!

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
              My oldest got it done. Finally, lol. It was a journey the last few years. Glad to see everyone else had a great time with some luck.
              Nice solid buck. Congratulations to your top gun!

Comment

Congrats to all the hunters! Love those genuine smiles !

Comment

My little huntress got it done at Mason Mountain this evening. What a fantastic place to be able to spend youth weekend. Truly blessed!

Comment

Congrats to the hunters and huntresses. Thanks to everyone taking them to the woods.

Comment

Good luck this mornin y’all!!

Comment

My boy knocked down a doe this morning. He’s been passing on does with fawns and hasn’t seen a shooter buck. But this old gal comes across the pasture alone and he knew she was the one. Piled her up where she stood. Within 5 minutes there was a young 5 point hovering over her. We’re waiting some more to see if he can bag a buck too.

Congrats to the next generation of hunters out there!

Comment

My son had a really successful couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[QUOTE=LuckyCards2006;15212896]My son had a really successful couple of days.

I would say so. Congratulations to a fine hunter!

Comment

Congrats again on the kills! We left Llano yesterday, did the trick-or-treat game, and then headed back last night. Again, moon was crazy bright. Had a couple big deer on corn at first light then yotes cane through and busted them out. Oooof. Still a couple deer and pigs here. One that the lad wants to shoot but he isn’t a wall hanger. He is feeling bloody though. May just drop it on another pig. ��. Hope others have had a yote free morning.

Boy just said, “dad, I think he is good enough.” Haaa. He is persistent and I let him choose these days. . .

Comment

Doe down doe down. My youngest sons firs deer with the his first rifle he bought himself. LDPs to come

Comment

Working...
                                X