No announcement yet.

What's your biggest fear in life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS audits and sharks with lasers on their heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What's your biggest fear in life?

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
      Maybe if you go to hell but if you are in heaven with the Grace of God you ain't seein what's goin on down here

Wait wait.. so we can’t look down upon our love ones? Man I have been living a farce. I should have gone to Reverend Ducko’s church. [emoji12]
      Last edited by Smart; 10-29-2020, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Not having family close by.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
          The only fear I have is of equipment failure when I am working up high. Ropes, ladders, treestands, ect.

I am not a fan of falling.

Don’t be scared of falling. Hitting the ground at a high rate of speed is different story though ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh sh*t man I tell all my friends and family I love them. They get the hugs and all. I have no shame.

Comment

drowning

Comment

Originally posted by Meatcutter View Post
                drowning

Dang, I have to change my answer. #1 is still something happening to one of my kids, burning in a fire is #2, drowning is #3, and something happening to my red dog is #4.

Comment

Biggest fear hands down is anything that severely hurts, impacts, ailments, my daughter. I am talking major things not the normal inconveniences in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                    Once I had kids, I learned what fear really is. Not smart enough to be afraid of much myself, but fear for my kids well being constantly!!!
                    Exactly this

Comment

My only fear seriously is not doing God's will. I feel like Jonah everyday. I used to witness to many people a day sometimes and now I seem too busy or unwilling. Selfishness really.

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
                        Something happening to my boys. Biggest fear I have, especially in the years to come with the world the way it is.

I know a few TBHers have lost one of their kids and it literally brings tears to my eyes.
                        That is my biggest fear for sure.

Comment

I have stumbled off of the Good Lord's path. I must say I am having a hard time getting/finding my way back on it. It scares me I won't be on the path when my time on God's green earth expires.

Comment

Biden " winning"

Comment

I worry for my wife and daughter after I pass. I am at that age when they need to get serious about understanding what I have built and how to maintain it.

Comment

Living too long and looking back at my life and considering it to have been a waste.

Or, being forced to eat a McRib.

Can't quite decide between the two.

Comment

Working...
                                X