Feeder time change on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMW View Post
    Op and others are just messing with y’all and y’all fell for it.
    Yeah but there are always for real threads about this every year lol

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      I set mine forward 5 hours ahead 2 years ago. Good to go for 3 more years.
      Winner!!!!!

Comment

I got tired of changing the time on mine years ago. Now I run 2 feeders in each pen. One on standard time and one on daylight savings time...

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
          SMH....every year

Some people

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
            I got tired of changing the time on mine years ago. Now I run 2 feeders in each pen. One on standard time and one on daylight savings time...
            Please LORD. PLEASE!!!!!!

Tell me this is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
              The exact time, time changes is 2:00 AM. I always change it then and just sit in the stand until hunting time.
              What if I have multiple feeders

Comment

I adjust my feeder time every 3 weeks or so from September thru November only due to the shortening of the day.

Comment

Are we Falling back or Springing forward...? Can someone please download me on this timing change?

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                    SMH....every year
                    this. *facepalm* I never adjust for DLST just get to my stand an hour earlier by my watch. The only changes I do are to the sunrise time moving it up as the season progresses

Comment

I really hope ya'll are joking. The feeder doesn't know the difference. It will still go off correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                        I really hope ya'll are joking. The feeder doesn't know the difference. It will still go off correctly.
                        Yes it still goes off but it won’t be at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          Yes it still goes off but it won’t be at the right time.
                          Lol. Yes it will. If it was set to go off 30 minutes after daylight, if you leave it alone it will still go off 30 minutes after daylight. If your comment was sarcastic, I apologize lol. Not knowing some of y'all personally, it's hard to detect sarcasm sometimes through text.

Comment

This thread is so funny! The feeder will still go off the same time of day it did last weekend! You don't have to change the time.

Comment

Not only did I fall for it I was very rude. My apologies to the OP.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

After seeing this exact topic pop up for at least ten years straight I decided to go all in on free choice feeders. So nice to remove one more stressful event from one’s life.

Comment

Working...
                                X