X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Please share ...
    Aggie saying OKST is no good so if Texas loses they can unleash the hounds on the TBH followers

Comment

College Football Week 8

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Aggie saying OKST is no good so if Texas loses they can unleash the hounds on the TBH followers

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Good catch!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Sam has something a lot of kids these days need...heart. Kid never gives up. Im not sure OSU is that good, jury still out. Fun part is the fireworks between the coaches.

Brennan be back this week, not sure if that's good or bad, D looked a little better, but its Auburn.
        I hadn’t seen he was for sure back this week. Hope they run the ball like they did last week with Finley.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          I hadn’t seen he was for sure back this week. Hope they run the ball like they did last week with Finley.
          unless I misunderstood, coach O said yesterday on SEC channel he was starting. Either way, Finley should do well, he actually can put touch on the ball

Comment

Not the case here. I’ve said they are overrated based on who they have played. Texas will beat them this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              unless I misunderstood, coach O said yesterday on SEC channel he was starting. Either way, Finley should do well, he actually can put touch on the ball
              There's a better than average chance you misunderstood Coach Eaux

Comment

Frogs lose starting TE for the year. Add that to the 1st round corner and the only OL that was worth a **** in the last week. TCU may not even beat Kansas this year

Comment

Frogs lose starting TE for the year. Add that to the 1st round corner and the only OL that was worth a **** in the last week. TCU may not even beat Kansas this year
                  Hate to hear that. TCU seems to have been plagued by more injuries than would appear normal over the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Hate to hear that. TCU seems to have been plagued by more injuries than would appear normal over the last few years.
                    S&C coach has run his course IMO. Actually injuries haven't been too bad this year. It's just the ones that have occurred have been major ones. Normal attrition, just the wrong guys!

Comment

Can we get a do over...

Comment

Has texas played anyone good yet asking for a buddy ?

Comment

There's a better than average chance you misunderstood Coach Eaux
                          Ha, yeah, you, right

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                            Not really and still has two losses.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post

Tell your buddy we haven't witnessed much for good football in 2020.

Comment

Mark it down. Herman gets the win this weekend in Stillwater. He is good for a big win like this every now and then and I truly believe OK State is overrated.

I know it is way to early to be looking at AP rankings but they are ahead of the Ags and I just assume they get knocked back a few spots.

Comment

Working...
                                X