This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football Week 8

Ehlinger was rough at times. I really figured he’d be more poised at this point, but... his protection sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Chad C; 10-31-2020, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      It’s the worst thing about college football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yep, two players ejected in the A&M vs Arky game that were technically targeting via the rule, but BS plays overall

Glad to see the O get after it, would’ve liked to cover the spread but oh well glad to see them get after it and beat a team they should

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Have you ever contributed to this thread in a positive manner? Anything? We get it. You hate Texas. Jesus christ.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        No I don’t hate Texas...Herman is a joke and Texas deserves better, which I have stated before.

Grab another beer and eat some BBQ and stop b*tchig

Comment

A&M looked good tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Jimbo is building this team the right way. Dominating the line of scrimmage. Solid QB play. Arky is getting smoked!

The recruiting success is showing up . . I saw a lot of true fr playing . . Talent level is getting there . . Winning cures problems . . Gig em . . Go get that asterisk . .

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
              Smart I agree with what you said but more so with Sam’s heart. Dude is a gamer.

He can be that but I wish he'd play with the razor sharpness he plays with late in the 4th quarters all game.

Comment

Gig ‘em.

Thanks, sip. Appreciate the help.

Comment

Good win Horns. Big 12 title is really up for grabs now. Ags played well against a much improved Arky team. The next 2 weeks on the road will be determine what this season could be for the Ags.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                    Two missed FGs and two easy INTs dropped early doesn’t do an underdog any good.
                    Great game tonight, you guys are starting to put something together over there.

Comment

Longhorns pulled it out ! Shocked but extremely happy !

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Never....He only posts here to remind us of his hatred for Tom Herman. Check it. I think he's a scorned Cougar fan..
                        Never - it’s your opinion
                        Herman sucks - correct
                        Cougar fan - incorrect...Tulane alum, we are not good at football.

What you need to check is I am a Sam fan!

Jack*ss Herman ruined a good talented kids college experience as he had the talent to support a major run at a BCS title all in his home town.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                          Herman sucks - correct

Jack*ss Herman ruined a good talented kids college experience as he had the talent to support a major run at a BCS title.
                          There is no BCS........

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                            Herman sucks - correct

Jack*ss Herman ruined a good talented kids college experience as he had the talent to support a major run at a BCS title all in his home town.

A simple search reveals you rarely post in the CFB threads without mentioning Herman. The rest is irrelevant.

And yes there is no BCS. .

Comment

I don’t know why Fisher didn’t put King in when the Ags had the ball last and let him run the offense instead handing the ball off three times and punting and then giving up that last touchdown. Stuff like that is what hurts the Ags. I know the game was in check so why not put in King ? And then let them go down and score at the end is ridiculous. You have to keep your foot on the throat in college football. Especially if your trying to get in the playoffs .
                              Last edited by Hoss163; 11-01-2020, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                A simple search reveals you rarely post in the CFB threads without mentioning Herman. The rest is irrelevant.

And yes there is no BCS. .
                                Ok

Comment

Working...
                                X