Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two missed FGs and two easy INTs dropped early doesn’t do an underdog any good.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Have you ever contributed to this thread in a positive manner? Anything? We get it. You hate Texas. Jesus christ.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Never....He only posts here to remind us of his hatred for Tom Herman. Check it. I think he's a scorned Cougar fan..

Comment

Nice win Texas. We needed Oklahoma state to lose!

I know your twisted right now though bc that just helps
        Herman.

I told y’all arkansas D can’t stop us if we
        Don’t turn ball over. They live and die by getting turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji3061][emoji1634]

Comment

SEC officials are the worst. Just awful. Every other play they throw a BS Flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Good day for these two Horn fans.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That’s the coolest thing I’ve seen all day. Congrats to that young man!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                SEC officials are the worst. Just awful. Every other play they throw a BS Flag.

Truth.

Comment

Congrats to ut, didn't watch, but I would guess it came down to Ehrlinger? Looks like Herm gonna stick around for another year.

What happen to my Tigers That's 3 cry babies! Guess that what happens when you lose 32 players. Couple of years t might be different.

A&M looking pretty good. Mond be lighting it up. Beat out crazy Manzel

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post

That’s what happens when you stay for what seems like his seventh season.

Comment

Jimbo is building this team the right way. Dominating the line of scrimmage. Solid QB play. Arky is getting smoked!

Comment

Arky sucks. That fairy tale of getting 6 TO is over

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                          Congrats to the horns on a win!

Man I hate those BS targeting calls, I don’t like seeing kids getting kicked out like that

It’s the worst thing about college football.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                            Congrats to ut, didn't watch, but I would guess it came down to Ehrlinger? Looks like Herm gonna stick around for another year.

What happen to my Tigers That's 3 cry babies! Guess that what happens when you lose 32 players. Couple of years t might be different.

Defensive turnovers were the real star. Defense gave them some real short fields. Defense also **** the bed at times....especially early in the secondary. Ehlinger was good and bad...but yes...Ehlinger was big part of the scoring in the end passing. Defense got the stop in OT. Ossai was the game star..

Comment

Gig em

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Defensive turnovers were the real star. Defense gave them some real short fields. Defense also **** the bed at times....especially early in the secondary. Ehlinger was good and bad...but yes...Ehlinger was big part of the scoring in the end passing. Defense got the stop in OT. Ossai was the game star..
                                Smart I agree with what you said but more so with Sam’s heart. Dude is a gamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X