This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    The backup is a stud. Freshman, but a stud.
    Yes DJ U is supposed to be great too.

But I also don’t think the ACC has a test back in option so he is out 10 days minimum which would mean he missed the Notre Dame game as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      Yes DJ U is supposed to be great too.

But I also don’t think the ACC has a test back in option so he is out 10 days minimum which would mean he missed the Notre Dame game as well.
      I'd be shocked if he had to sit the ND game.

Comment

Headed down to Waco tomorrow for the Baylor v tcu game. Not sure what to expect but looking forward to being in the stands either way. Sic'Em!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
          Headed down to Waco tomorrow for the Baylor v tcu game. Not sure what to expect but looking forward to being in the stands either way. Sic'Em!
          Looks like Baylor is wearing the crayon box uniforms tomorrow Yall have fun and be safe. First team to 20 wins

Comment

Cuppy is killing it today

Comment

Jimbo and company need to make a statement tomorrow night. Leave no doubt who has the strongest program in the State both now and moving forward. Control the line of scrimmage and the clock. Dominate the piggies in the trenches. Build some momentum ahead of the road trip to SC and TN. 31-17 Ags.

Comment

Hopefully we’ll roll Arky, I’m tired of close games with them. This sign made me giggle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                  Hopefully we’ll roll Arky, I’m tired of close games with them. This sign made me giggle!

Arky told his sister that he thought she had better sex than mama . . She said that what daddy says . . Couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Jimbo and company need to make a statement tomorrow night. Leave no doubt who has the strongest program in the State both now and moving forward. Control the line of scrimmage and the clock. Dominate the piggies in the trenches. Build some momentum ahead of the road trip to SC and TN. 31-17 Ags.
                    Unless y'all beat SMU there will be doubt.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Unless y'all beat SMU there will be doubt.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Step away from the bottle BOB. [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                        Arky told his sister that he thought she had better sex than mama . . She said that what daddy says . . Couldn't resist
                        Joke time huh?

2 aggies were deer hunting a somehow managed to bag their first ever buck. As they were dragging it through the woods the first aggie said "Moving this deer is harder than I thought it would be. His antlers keep getting stuck in the mud. How much further do we have?" The second aggie replied "We've probably got about a mile before we get to the truck". About that time another hunter happened along and noticed they were struggling in getting the deer out of the woods so he told them if they would pull the deer the other way it would be easier. So they took his advice and off they went again. After quite a while the first aggie said "You know that hunter was full of crap, it isn't any easier to pull the deer this way". The second aggie responded "Yeah and now we're 2 miles from the truck"

Comment

And Go HOGS!

Comment

Big if true.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                              Good luck KMart. Y’all have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Sounds like you’ve got your Pom poms out and the cheerleader uniform on for Jimbo. Has he really turned the corner?

Comment

Working...
                                X