Coleman Lantern Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coleman Lantern Repair

Is there a member on here that repairs/ restores Coleman lanterns? I've got a couple that need some attention. The closer to Fort Worth the better.

search coleman treasures and the thread will pop up

Timm, can't remember but think 2050Z is screen name, Arrowslinger and a few others have posted about restoring them

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      search coleman treasures and the thread will pop up

Timm, can't remember but think 2050Z is screen name, Arrowslinger and a few others have posted about restoring them
      X2

Pretty sure I read a post (a few months back?) where a TBH said this was his hobby. If so hope he sees this and chimes in.

Comment

There's not that many parts to one.

I'm still using some my grandpa bought in the early 50's and have kept them running for 30 years.

I can lend a hand if you want. If you're looking for restoration back to original aesthetics, I'm probably not your guy. If you just want to get them running and back into service, I can help with that.

I'd rather teach you, than do it for you.

Shoot me a PM and we can set something up.

Comment

Generator is general most common problem...and dried up leathers on pump

Comment

Gummi I appreciate your offer! I found a couple of facebook groups related to old Coleman restorations and followed the advice that others had previously posted. I've still got to disassemble and clean my 91 model dual fuel but the 1954 model (220e) is up and rockin like brand new!

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
            There's not that many parts to one.

I'm still using some my grandpa bought in the early 50's and have kept them running for 30 years.

I can lend a hand if you want. If you're looking for restoration back to original aesthetics, I'm probably not your guy. If you just want to get them running and back into service, I can help with that.

I'd rather teach you, than do it for you.

Shoot me a PM and we can set something up.

Comment

Working...
            X