Pricing for ultrex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pricing for ultrex

Does anyone have any leads for good deals on a 52” 112lb ultrex with mega DI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bought mine through Hydrilla Gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They’re outta stock there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I got a garmin force. Im really happy w it. Got it thru ebay for 2700 on a best offer. Gps city was the seller free shipping too

Comment

x2 for hydrilla gear, they ship directly from the factory. Best price anywhere

Comment

Send them an email and see if they will get you a better deal. I found them on Bass Boat Central. I tried them, Russel Marine, Hydrilla Gear and shut up and fish and they were the only one that got back to me within a week and none of the others beat their price when they finally did give me one.

Comment

I got mine through BBG Marine. No one else could come close to his price at the time.
              BBG Marine Electronics, the ultimate destination for all your marine electronic needs. We are a leading supplier of high-quality marine electronics, catering to boating enthusiasts, professional mariners, and fishing enthusiasts alike.

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
                I got mine through BBG Marine. No one else could come close to his price at the time.
                https://bbgmarine.com/
                A lot of my graphs and networking supplies came from them, good prices there as well.

Comment

Working...
                X