Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Suggestion to Moderators for Classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I remember to, I try to alert everybody that items are spf and when the deals been made, I update it to sold and close the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
      Does the user have the option to close their own thread? That would be helpful. Then there are no comments to bring it back to the top and bury legit threads.

Yes. You can only do it on the web version though and you have to go to the advanced reply, not quick reply.

I never use the web version to view threads but will jump on there to close my thread when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
        I figured it bothered you after the post where you told me to close a thread I had open. I didn’t even realize it was an option until you told me.
        Amateur!!! It is...in Thread Tools, I believe.

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
        Does the user have the option to close their own thread? That would be helpful. Then there are no comments to bring it back to the top and bury legit threads.
        See above.

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        What this guy said!!!!!!

Well except for the pooping part.
        That dang GARY!!! He is overtaking Dervin for the world's worst mod!!!

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Grumpy ol fart you
        You meant, "You ol fart!" Gramar is improent ott!

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
        If I remember to, I try to alert everybody that items are spf and when the deals been made, I update it to sold and close the thread.
        You sir should be elected to a moderatorship!

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
        A smart person checks the last post on the thread and works backwards. Was it a toaster or some well worn tires that you missed out on? I think that the classifieds should be renamed the Garage Sale.
        You implying that I'm stoopid???

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        You dudes (well, some of you) are funny! You think I am joshing, but I seriosly get all funked about this kind of stuff! I don't have many minutes left on this earth, and every one of them is precious!
        That means that MOST of you aren't!!!

Comment

get off my lawn..........

I just wish they would make the listings by regions......if you want to look at something in Dallas when you live in El Paso...then you could....

Most people want something within reasonable driving distance

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            You dudes (well, some of you) are funny! You think I am joshing, but I seriosly get all funked about this kind of stuff! I don't have many minutes left on this earth, and every one of them is precious!
            Is this any way to spend your Platinum years?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

I just wish they would make the listings by regions......if you want to look at something in Dallas when you live in El Paso...then you could....

That's another thing that ticks me off!!! Why don't people list their location under their profile picture? Is it some secret or sumpin???

Comment

I'd rather see "wish you were closer" people banned when they are an hr from the OP.

Comment

The tutorial...

Comment

Did the SKS sell? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Sorry about that. I apologize. Closed the thread.

Got your PMs....and totally agree. I should have closed it.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...3#post15186713
                      Good laugh for the day

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                        Is this any way to spend your Platinum years?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Distance thing doesn't bother me too much as a lot of us drive all over the state hunting/fishing. What cracks me up is

Seller: El Paso Buyer: Beaumont. I'll take it we'll just need to set up an express. Then spam 10 pages of a thread asking for the nonexistent express

Comment

Stay off the grass signs go quick in the classifieds! Better luck next time!!

Comment

Problem is you still have to go to the end of the thread to find out if it’s been closed, sold, or still available. If you’re wasting time reading it all before checking the end of the tread then you will still be wasting your time.

Comment

Anyone headed towards North Georgia? I saw a truck bumper I want in Amarillo and a Yota in San Angelo.

Comment

Working...
                                X