Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Arms / Stephenville / Closing

I just saw this.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Good afternoon everyone, we have some news to share with all of you. Star Arms has decided to close the doors. After more than thirteen years of doing business with all you, this was a very difficult decision. Please bare with us as we know so many of you have questions, but we are overwhelmed and trying to figure how to move forward with this decision.
    We know some of you have things at the store and we are doing all we can to get where we can get y’all in there to pick your things up.
    Call and leave a message at 254-965-9099 or message us privately on Facebook and we will do our best to answer questions and help in any way we can.
    We want to thank each and everyone of you for all the support over the years. Each and everyone of you are so greatly appreciated!
    Also anyone needing gun smithing from shumaker gun works. He is still open for business! Just give him a call at 2549683852

Man I was wondering. I stopped by there last Friday around 2 in the afternoon and they had the gates closed and store was closed. **** they been there awhile.

Comment

i saw their Facebook post. I wonder what happened. Seems like a prime time to own a gun shop if you have inventory. I know our local shop in Brownwood always has several vehicles out front and i have never been in there by myself. I used to stop at Star once a week, but dont go that way anymore! Hope they are healthy!

Comment

I went by there about 2 months ago and it like they were 1 foot out. Everything was priced waay higher than i remembered.

Comment

I heard they lost their FFL??

Comment

That is a bummer. They have always been generous to let our local 4-H shooting sports sell raffle tickets to raise money. That is where all of our daughters set up tables on Black Friday.

Comment

Working...
            X