Machinists around Tomball/magnolia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a muzzle brake indexed. Anyone here able to knock it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump before I start searching harder. Photo for effect. Needs just enough off the bottom to make almost a half turn more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aaron Roberts
      riflesmith,custom rifles,custom rifle builder,long range rifles,custom tactical rifles,bolt action riles,hunting rifles,zeiss hunting,jewell triggers,Badger Ordnance,Leica Riflescopes,Leupold Hunting & Shooting Scopes,Manner Composite Stocks,McMillan Stocks,Nightforce Rifle Scopes,Premier Reticles,Schmidt Bender,Swarovski Optik

Or just buy shims

Comment

If you want to send it to me I can do it. TBH discount of free

Comment

Make sure that there are enough threads to accommodate A 1/2 turn. Or you'll be stuck with a gap.
          Last edited by Graysonhogs; 10-21-2020, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            Make sure that there are enough threads to accommodate A 1/2 turn. Or you'll be stuck with a gap.
            Can you take the same amount off of the end as you do the shoulder? Your only talkin about a few thousandths.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              Can you take the same amount off of the end as you do the shoulder? Your only talkin about a few thousandths.

Depends on the pitch. Or you could just move the barrel shoulder back. That would be the easiest. Only take 5 minutes if that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X