Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Covid vs flu?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redneckstudd20 View Post
    I see on here we have a whos had covid thread and unfortunately some of our guys have been hospitalized with major complications and others lose their smell and taste. Just wondering how many have been hospitalized with major complications with the flu in the past? I see it compared alot so i just figured id ask as i dont know anyone who ever has. Glad to see some of the guys on here recovering or have recovered that had the complications.
    Typically a person would only get hospitalized when having the flu is when left unchecked/unmedicated and it goes to pneumonia.
    The reason for hospitalizations from COVID is due to it attacking the respiratory system and making it hard to impossible for someone to breath. Additional oxygen to incubation is sometimes needed.
    So COVID on a percentage basis would send more people to the hospital than the flu, mostly due to having medications readily available to fight the flu, whereas with COVID you can only fight each symptom.

Comment

Working...
    X