Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Hate grease guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Thanks guys for all the information in this thread! I just ordered a squeeze handle gun with the lock n load adapter.

I have 2 or 3 grease guns in my barn at home. I hung 'em on a peg board, and they all leak the grease out the plunger that keeps pressure on the cartridge. I ordered a Lincoln hoping it will keep the dang grease in the gun until i shoot it into the zerk fitting!!

Same. Exactly why I started this thread.
    Anyone use the 18v ryobi gun? I already bought the lock n lube coupler. Thanks All.

Comment

I’ve got the Dewalt. It works great.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Thanks guys for all the information in this thread! I just ordered a squeeze handle gun with the lock n load adapter.

I have 2 or 3 grease guns in my barn at home. I hung 'em on a peg board, and they all leak the grease out the plunger that keeps pressure on the cartridge. I ordered a Lincoln hoping it will keep the dang grease in the gun until i shoot it into the zerk fitting!!
        Buy some of these to put on your grease guns.

Keeps grease from leaking out the bottom of any grease gun. No more mess in your shop or toolbox from leaky grease guns.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

I have a Milwaukee m18 at work and it is definitely a game changer. I used a Lincoln pistol grip style before and it worked fine and didn't seem to leak grease. We also use this grease fitting cleaner for zerks that get clogged up and helps most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
              Get the lube shuttle grease gun. Seriously, you will thank me. I just purchased one and I love it. Add lock and lube and you are golden. No more wearing grease. Lube my entire Ram 2500 and only had grease on the rag.
              your suppose to lube them ? I sold mine at 350K miles never lubed anything and never had an issue. Mine was a 2004. Not sure if it had zerks or not.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                I’ve got the Dewalt. It works great.

Comment

I have a dewalt one of the best things I bought

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't complain about grease guns . We use to have to reload
                    them out of a 5 gallon bucket before they started making the cartridge .

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      I have a dewalt one of the best things I bought

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                      I have some dewalt tools. I will look to see if I can get something to fit the 20v.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                        I have some dewalt tools. I will look to see if I can get something to fit the 20v.

Comment

The Lock N Lube is a god send!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thanks for the tips......I dont want to recall how many hours I have jacked around trying to get a grease gun to work

Comment

Originally posted by 3under3 View Post
                              Here is the link to the locking coupler I bought:

https://locknlube.com/?msclkid=1158e...0Brand%20Terms

I got one of these a few months back.

It kicks ***! Now hitting the zerks on the tractor is far less stressful.

Pony up the $30, and save yourself some aggravation.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                                Yep like others have said i have a milwaukee and the lock and lube XL. Great for about 99% of the stuff i have run across on our tractors, dozers mowers hay equipment etc.

I dont know where you are located but we carry the lock and lubes at our stores in East texas we sell them every day.

How often do y’all see them fail? I love mine but the first one didn’t last very long so I’m on my 2nd

Comment

Working...
                                X