Comment

Good luck to you and rip lips.

Comment

Get um shorty

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Slew made the cut to fish the money round tomorrow

Comment

Thanks y’all! Conditions changed big time! Had to switch to plan B late in the day just to salvage today and make it to tomorrow. Tomorrow is gonna be rough on us but we’re gonna go give it heck! Got a dock i would love to fish tomorrow but it’s 53 miles away one way and my luck we would get there and a whole family would be fishing it! Maybe them big girls done rested up and come back to show up for us tomorrow!! TBH was represented in the live feed on some sexy ******* currently in 9th place!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Thanks y’all! Conditions changed big time! Had to switch to plan B late in the day just to salvage today and make it to tomorrow. Tomorrow is gonna be rough on us but we’re gonna go give it heck! Got a dock i would love to fish tomorrow but it’s 53 miles away one way and my luck we would get there and a whole family would be fishing it! Maybe them big girls done rested up and come back to show up for us tomorrow!! TBH was represented in the live feed on some sexy ******* currently in 9th place!!
              Hopefully tomorrow will be another clear, warmer day & y’all can catch some good ones.

Did TR come up a little after the rain? I know Norfolk and Bull have come up 3’ or so the last day or two.

Comment

It did come up! Not sure how much but chocolate milk and logs and crap washing into the lake from runoff!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Day 3 went as expected! It was a grind and we didn't have much left to grind on! We found fish all over the lake but not quality! Super blessed to even make it to payday and still beat out some of the best in the country! Proud of Jerry and Paul! Paul Obier is the best crappie angler in Texas IMO. That man was Livescope before Livescope! 6 of the top 25 teams were Texas anglers and 4 of them fish CAT. Pretty proud of our club! Gonna pack up and head to the Crappie Expo in a bit! Been to this thing sine it started and this is gonna be my first day to see it cause we've been fishing every day before! Hopefully get home tonight work a little and run a trip or 2 on LOP and maybe even fling an arra!!

Slew

Comment

You can watch highlights and the weight in's on Youtube! Look up Crappie Expo 2020. Got one good highlight video of me catching a good (well good for here) crappie on day 2! Keep in mind I had shed some clothes as it had warmed up by then! Man it was cold, wet, and miserable here for 5 of the 7 days I was on the water!

Comment

Congratulations Slew thanks for the updates

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations. Sounds like you had a good week.

My buddies didnt make it out of the 2nd round. They finished 47 overall.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Slew

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post

My buddies didnt make it out of the 2nd round. They finished 47 overall.

Who were they? We got in last night about 1130! I'm beat! Hopefully fish Fork in 2 weeks maybe settle the score with Paw Paw Obier! Jokers beat us 2 tourneys in a row. Maybe I should take up golf?

Once again Wally knocked it out the park! It was an unforgettable experience and I'm already looking forward to next year! Catching them white perch in the river!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                Who were they? We got in last night about 1130! I'm beat! Hopefully fish Fork in 2 weeks maybe settle the score with Paw Paw Obier! Jokers beat us 2 tourneys in a row. Maybe I should take up golf?

Once again Wally knocked it out the park! It was an unforgettable experience and I'm already looking forward to next year! Catching them white perch in the river!!
                                David Gibby and Craig Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                                X