No announcement yet.

Bulleit Bourbon and Snake Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will make this an annual event, Chew. I speak for everyone in attendance when I say there's not a finer gentleman we've had as a guest out there, and thank you for everything you do to keep our community safer. Next year I'll pack a jigger to ensure proper bourbon to coke levels. I'm glad you were able to get away and enjoy yourself for a few days, and I appreciate you allowing me to be the first to demo the SlingBlade broadhead prototype!

Comment

What the h-e-** happened to that pig. ...and how for are y'all from Tilden city limits? I was seriously laughing my a-$$ off at dove hunters whooping it up Saturday evening from my bow blind.

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
        What the h-e-** happened to that pig. ...and how for are y'all from Tilden city limits? I was seriously laughing my a-$$ off at dove hunters whooping it up Saturday evening from my bow blind.
        KAP by any means necessary, correct?

We are 12 miles out of Tilden off of 72. 2 miles from 97.

Comment

I was really trying to keep them quiet so we could see more birds but you know how these youngsters are.

Comment

Yes, it’s a weird deal with snake boots and that stuff. Down in Laredo a few years back while having some of the said drinks, the sole on my Chips clean melted off. All be it I was sitting by the fire and was feeling no pain at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              I was really trying to keep them quiet so we could see more birds but you know how these youngsters are.
              Pre and post Chew bird numbers...you decide!
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a blast

Comment

Chew, so nice to meet you!!! This trip was a blast!!

Comment

Originally posted by jskinz View Post
                    Chew, so nice to meet you!!! This trip was a blast!!
                    Skinner! Glad to see you on here. It was a blast. Thanks for everything.

Comment

I think it may have been a ninja!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Chew??? He's alright ...I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Chew??? He's alright ...I guess!
                          Yes. I'm alright. Thanks for checking on me after the trauma inflicted on my body this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Yes. I'm alright. Thanks for checking on me after the trauma SELF inflicted on my body this weekend.
                            FIFY.

Amateur!

Comment

When I received Chew's text on Friday and it involved him traveling to McMullen Co. I knew carnage was about to happen. I just didn't think it would involve him and bourbon. Looks like a great time was had by all, including the headaches. At least he didn't run out of arras this time. I took the liberty to dig up this old thread from 10 years ago. Although I was is pretty bad shape health wise during this time it is still probably the most entertaining weekends I've ever had at the ranch. Anyone want to guess who the main character is before going back in time.

>E

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                                Pre and post Chew bird numbers...you decide!
                                Dang skin is ugly!

Comment

Working...
                                X