No announcement yet.

Ladder stand or lock on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock on with independent sticks. I like that I can maneuver around branches with climbing sticks and maintain my cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ladder 100% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        Lock on or climber. I got 5 lock on up and 4 climbers. Ladder stands are just to hard for me to put up alone.
        You are right about that! I just feel a bit safer in my two ladder stands.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
          What lock on's do yall like?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          If your gonna leave it all season in one spot the hawk or millennium. My grab and go is lone wolf alpha. It’s the most adaptable and packable. Not most comfortable but good enough. I’ll trade the comforter for the other advantages

Comment

I prefer ground blinds, then i don't have to worry about falling when i need a nap

Comment

Lock ons because I can get them up in the forks of trees to help conceal my silhouette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just bought two ladder stands off Facebook market place for $100 for both. Gonna try them.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                  What lock on's do yall like?

Aluminum ones!!!
                  The ones I have I don’t think they even make anymore.

Comment

Just a heads up. Camofire has hawk stands, steps and even saddles on sale today. They ain’t my favorite but better than a metal Walmart special

Comment

Originally posted by burnadell View Post
                      whichever, it needs to have a swivel chair to be able to silently with little movement be able to position yourself for the shot.
                      this^

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                        If your gonna leave it all season in one spot the hawk or millennium. My grab and go is lone wolf alpha. It’s the most adaptable and packable. Not most comfortable but good enough. I’ll trade the comforter for the other advantages
                        100%

Millennium is my permanent set. But my Lone Wolf gets hunted out of way more. I did replace the standard seat cushion with the thicker one and it has helped with the comfort level. But I’ll give up some comfort to be able to be mobile and make moves when I have to.

Comment

Working...
                        X