No announcement yet.

High Fence Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something is wrong with a person that turns down a free hunt on a 10,000 acre south Texas ranch for a mature buck. They are just plain dumb or don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey,
      Has this been settled yet,just came back to check?

Comment

If the fence didn't matter it wouldn't be there, period

Comment

Not trying to be a Richard, but surly that buck does not stay by the house all the time. Especially when the rut is going on, or are the ones by the house fenced off from the high fenced deer ? If not is he “ legal game” once he wanders away from the house?

Comment

Not trying to be a Richard, but surly that buck does not stay by the house all the time. Especially when the rut is going on, or are the ones by the house fenced off from the high fenced deer ? If not is he “ legal game” once he wanders away from the house?
            Edit Forgot to quote Buradell, in this question.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
              Edit Forgot to quote Buradell, in this question.
              Dont call him Shirley!!!

Comment

I think I'm in a high fence right now.

Thank you for starting the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CitiotsGoHome View Post
                  If the fence didn't matter it wouldn't be there, period

Fence does not matter how a deer acts. It matters how people act.

Comment

Me and my son got to hunt on a friends 160 acre high fenced property. Had one deer we were after, it took us 32 sits in the blind before he was able to connect. Those deer were every bit as skittish and wild acting as any low fence free roaming deer I've ever seen

Comment

Working...
                    X