Wife’s new business adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post

Can you tell us the flavors? The one on the bottom needs to get in my belly. I dated a girl that made a mean cookies and cream cupcake too, and they were delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
      Can you tell us the flavors? The one on the bottom needs to get in my belly. I dated a girl that made a mean cookies and cream cupcake too, and they were delicious.

Clockwise from top:

Salted Carmel
      Peanut butter chocolate (think Reese’s peanut butter cup)
      German chocolate
      Mint chocolate

I’ll have her try a cookies and cream. Sounds delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

very cool idea. good luck!!!

Comment

That’s awesome! support her by helping her do some of the work sometimes the work can get overwhelming. My wife does the same thing and just recently landed her biggest gig which is catering for a wedding I’m extremely proud of her as she started just doing it for our little boy when he was born, there are times that I sit down and help her finish up stuff or the grocery getter for supplies or baking goods she might need.

Comment

Originally posted by Zjesse22 View Post
            That’s awesome! support her by helping her do some of the work sometimes the work can get overwhelming. My wife does the same thing and just recently landed her biggest gig which is catering for a wedding I’m extremely proud of her as she started just doing it for our little boy when he was born, there are times that I sit down and help her finish up stuff or the grocery getter for supplies or baking goods she might need.

For sure! Have made several trips both early morning and late at night for supplies that ran out or were forgotten mid mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X